38

I fluttered my eyes open to an empty room with no one else in. A smile formed on my face at the reason why. I'm getting married today. I sat up and saw my wedding dress hung up on the door. Causing an even bigger smile. Emma is at the bar with Roni staying to help her in the morning. She didn't want to be my bridesmaid because she had to wear a dress. I've always said her and Emma were too much alike. As I climbed out my bed Amber walked in.

"Morning ma. Ready for the big day" She asked with an excited smile as she sat on my bed.

"I am yes. I'm nervous but I'm excited" I replied with a chuckle as I walked into my bathroom.

"Why you nervous" Amber asked curiously now following me in.

"Because it's Emma. I love and trust her so much but she is bound to do something today. She will either not show or she'll be late or she'll say the wrong thing or-"

"Ma" Amber cut in since she knew I was just nervous rambling. I looked down at her to see a big smile still. "Mum loves you. She's gonna show. She is gonna be on time. She is gonna say the right thing and she is going to make you happy. I know she is"

I gave a sweet smile to my daughter and hugged her. She held me tight knowing I was worrying a little. I trust Emma with my life but it is also Emma we're talking about. If she gets scared she will run. I'm just grateful Roni is there. I slipped out my daughter's arms and went to the sink.

"Can you go check on Liam and Billie please? I'll brush my teeth and come make you guys breakfast" I said as I gathered the two objects I needed for this task.

"Sure" Amber replied as she left my bathroom and soon my room.

I brushed my teeth while looking in the mirror. After two minutes I washed my mouth and toothbrush out before sticking it back in the cupboard. I then just looked at my reflection. I'm 33 and remarrying. I can honestly say I never thought I'd be doing this. I giggled to myself and left the bedroom. I went to the bed side table and picked up my phone. Seeing a message from Emma.

Emma: morning bride to be. I missed you last night😉xx

I giggled at her message. I smiled brightly and typed my response.

Regina: strange that is. I had a pleasant night sleep in my big bed alone x

Emma: very funny. If you don't have plans later we should go out for dinner x

Regina: I have a wedding at 12 but after?

Emma: sounds good to me xx

Regina: 😂😂

Emma: I'll see you later then. Don't be late xx

Regina: I could say the same for you xx

I chuckled to myself at our messages. She's a twat sometimes but I do love her. I slipped my phone into my pocket and left the room. I went into Ryder's room to see he was still asleep. For a baby that never slept he sure does sleep lots at night. I went over and lifted the baby up. This causes him to wake up and look confused.

"Hey baby boy. Hi. Good morning little man" I said with a big smile meaning he gave me one in return. I giggled at his gummy smile and sat him on my hip. I carried the 8 month boy downstairs where my children were sat. "Morning kids"

"Morning ma" Billie said with a happy smile to see me.

"Morning" Liam added as she stretched his neck round to look at me.

I sat Ryder in his baby chair next to my seat and Amber's. I stroked his little hair before moving between Liam and Billie's chair. I kissed my son's cheek before moving and kissing my daughter's cheek.

"What does everyone want for breakfast" I asked as I began grabbing bread from the bread bin.

I made everyone and myself breakfast. We ate as a family like we do most mornings. Once done it was time to get ready. I went to my room since none of my children want my help. Well not yet anyway. I placed Ryder on the floor in his play pin so he didn't go off somewhere. I went to my wardrobe and took my dress off it. Smiling brightly at what it represents. I stepped into the strapless dress and pulled it up. It was tight all the way down to my mid thigh. That's when it started to flow slightly until it hit the floor.

"Mama I need help" Liam said as he came into the room in a sulk. He then smile at me and run over to hug me. "You look pretty mama"

"Thank you handsome. Now I told you to let me help you" I said with a sigh and a giggle as I bent down to his level.

I rebuttoned his shirt and tucked it into his bottoms. I then tied the small tie around his neck and fastened it correctly. I smiled at how grown up and handsome my little boy looks.

"Thanks mama"

"It ok. You look so grown up and handsome mi hijo"

Liam hugged me again. This time even tighter than before. I giggled as I held him close. As I looked up I saw Billie walking in with Amber. They both had matching bridesmaids dresses on. I pulled away from my hug and stood up straight.

"Ma you look amazing" Billie said with a smile as she looked at my dress.

"Yeah ma. She will die when she sees you in this" Amber added with a chuckle and big smile at me.

"Thank you girls. Now I will do my makeup and then all your hairs. Please don't get dirty ok. I'm looking at you Billie" I warned as I glared at my youngest daughter since she is notorious for it.

They all laughed and ran out. I quickly done my makeup and curled my hair. I'm very good at doing both so I didn't need anyone else to. My other bridesmaids are Rose Katie and GG. They should be here soon to help with the kids getting ready. As I finished the final curl the door knocked.

"I got it" Amber shouted as I heard her heading towards the stairs.

I left her to it knowing it's my bridesmaids. I stood up from my dressing table and fixed my vale onto my head. I looked in my full body mirror and smiled brightly.

"You look so gorgeous" Rose said from the doorway with Katie and GG smiling at me.

"Thank you" I replied with a chuckle as I turned towards them.

"Ow Gina. Your gonna make me cry" GG said as she came over while fanning her eyes.

I laughed as I hugged her. The other two came over and joined the hug. None of them were at my first wedding because I didn't know them yet. I held my three best friends close with a big smile at what today is.

"Thank you guys" I softly said now slowly leaving there arms.

"You look so hot. Can I marry you" Katie asked with a laugh as she held my hands and looked at the dress.

I join in there laughter and hugged her quickly again. It's 10:30 in the morning and I just want to get married right now. I have an hour and a half before the wedding starts. I'm getting even more excited now.