30

"Alright guys. Party is over. Come on. Everyone needs to leave please" Emma said to everyone once she had turned the annoying music off.

"ES what you doing? Come on man" one of the guys asked as he looked at her so confused.

"I said this wouldn't be a late one. I have a girlfriend who wants some alone time" ma said with a large smirk causing the boys to cheer and praise her.

"Seriously" I huffed as I slapped her shoulder annoyed.

"It's the only way to get them to leave" Emma whispered with a chuckle before kissing behind my ear.

I bit my lip and cuddled into her. We watched as everyone started to leave. All waving and saying goodbye to Emma. Then there was a few guys and girls left.

"Do we have to leave too? We missed you ES" Candy asked with a pouty face as she genuinely looked a little upset.

"I missed you all too but you gotta go. I'm sorry. I'll visit again soon don't worry" Emma replied with a slight chuckle as she slipped out my grip and walked towards them.

One by one they all hugged her. The boys did a friendly bro hug and batted her back. The girls hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. After each hug they started to leave. That was until only Carly remained. Shock. I just rolled my eyes and went over to the bedroom. I then saw someone's hat on the bed. I sighed and walked back to give it to her.

"Em someone left there..." I started but froze when I saw Carly holding her close and kissing her. Emma pulled away at the sound of my voice and looked at me shocked. I saw she was about to speak. About to make up some excuse. I put my hand up to stop her talking because quiet frankly I don't want to hear it. "Just take the hat and go" I ordered as I threw the hat at her and turned to walk away.

"Are you fucking kidding me Carly" Emma snapped causing me to quickly look over my shoulder.

I can see them but they shouldn't notice me. I'm furious yes but I want to know what she is going to say. I saw Emma was angry but Carly just looked confused.

"What? Ow come on. Your not that serious about her. We both know that" Carly sighed as she looked at Emma like she was crazy.

"I am serious about her. I told you this. Carly I'm in love with you and if you've ruined this I will kill you" Emma growled as she looked so annoyed at the other woman.

"Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining em. You don't fall in love. I know you. The real you. You don't get caught up on some high maintenance chick" Carly laughed rolled her eyes and crossing her arms in attitude.

"She's not high maintenance. She's just tired from meetings all day" Emma replied in a some what defensive way.

"Well she's old. I get you like bag the old ones to show you can get anyone but dating one" Carly added now making it obvious she is picking at everything about me.

Old? High maintenance? How dare she?!

"She's not old. She could out last you in anything" Emma defended as if she was the one to be proud of that.

"Even sex? You know we could go for a very long time baby" Carly questioned as she moved up to wrap her arms around Emma's neck.

"Including sex. Don't you dare speak a bad word about her. You guys many not all see it but I love her with my whole heart. I'm a girlfriend and a mother now" Emma snapped pushing the brunette off her neck in a huff.

"Your a mum? You cant even look after yourself? Emma what happened to you" Carly asked looking at her upset she is different.

"I changed to a better version of myself. A nicer version. One I'm happy to be" Emma replied looked even more annoyed at the woman.

"A nicer version? Emma changed who you are for a woman. You broke rule number one. No matter how hot we don't change who we are" Carly said with hurt in her voice as she looked at Emma upset.

"Yeah I broke the rule but for a good reason! I was a twat! Your a twat! We're all fucking twats! Its about time we started changing! I love Regina and I love all of her children. I love my out there and I love everything I have now. I hated who I was and I hated this life. I hated all of you. I left to get away from this life completely. Doing that I found the love of my life and became the person I wanted to be" Emma said with her face still looking annoyed but softer now.

"You hate us? What did we do" Carly obviously asked because it's the only part about it that was about her.

"Oh come on. You all knew I didn't like you guys. You were all people to party with and fuck. Instead of having a group of people I don't like I have a woman I love to do those things with. I'll always pick Regina over any of you. Especially you Carly. You fucked something amazing up because you felt like it. If I loose Regina because of this then I will hunt you down and the living shit out of you. Got it" Emma snapped with a face so angry it actually scared me a little.

"Got it" Carly mumbled with a frantic nod of fear.

"Now take the hat and leave" Emma ordered as she shoved it into her chest. I watched as Emma started walking towards me. I stepped out and walked towards them. "Gina I"

Before she could speak I put my hand up to stop her. I walked straight past and over to Carly. The girl looked at me like I was shit off her shoe. Without hesitating I swung for the bitch and smashed her in the nose. Nearly taking her off her feet.

"What the fuck" Carly snapped as she was bent over holding her nose.

"Don't kiss my girl" I simply said with an angry glare that I knew scared her.

I then walked over to Emma and pulled her into my arms. She held me close and lifted me up off the ground a little. I kissed her neck and snuggled into her grip.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too mi amor"