18

"You're in labour?" Emma quickly asked as she scurried off my body in a panic.

"Yes. That's what I meant by I'm in labour" I huffed in response knowing I'm not in the mood for her stupidness.

"Hey don't snap at me" Emma innocently said as she raised her hands up in defeat. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my bump. Not bothering to move yet. "We need to get you to the hospital"

"No we got loads of time. My quickest labour was 12 hours. We got time" I replied as I reached across to grab my massive bag of Doritos from the coffee table. I then felt another contraction. This one very painful. "Ow you little shit"

"No Regina I don't feel comfortable about this. We need to get you there now" Emma replied as she moved close to me and slipped her arm under my neck.

"I've got time! Plus... I'm not entirely done with you yet" I said as I bit my lip knowing full well the hormones have made me horny.

"Surprisingly you in pain isn't my turn on. I wouldn't take advantage of you like that anyway. Now come on. Were going to the hospital" Emma demanded in a serious tone as she started to sit me up.

"Fine but at least get me dressed. I can't go whilst half naked" I huffed in annoyance as I gestured down to my sweats on the floor. Emma helped put them on and stand me up. I just looked at her and remembered how much I love her. No matter what she done to me I'll always love her. "Last kiss"

I placed my hand on her cheek and pressed me lips against hers. Kissing her softly but passionately. I then pulled away knowing I'll never get to kiss her like that again. Once this baby is here I won't want to be anywhere near her.

"I'm sorry" Emma whispered as we were still stood close together after that kiss.

"I know" I simply replied knowing I have nothing better to say. I then felt another contraction. They are too close together. "Holy fuck!"

"Yep. Let's go" Emma said as she started helping me towards the front door.

"Your car" I quickly said before she could direct me to mine.

"Why mine" Emma asked knowing pregnancy can be really messy.

"Mines expensive" I simply replied giving an answer she knew was coming.

Emma simply rolled her eyes and helped me to her car. She got me in then went around to the driver's seat. I took my phone out and called Ethan. It rang and rang but no answer. I just huffed and tossed the phone onto the dashboard.

"No answer" Emma questioned as she glanced across at me.

"Yeah he answered so I threw it there for us to have a better conversation" I sarcastically replied knowing it's obvious he didn't reply.

"Whoa you're mean in labour"

"I'm mean in general. Don't cry about it"

I then got another contraction. They are too close together it's worrying me. I called out in pain as I gripped the car door and Emma's bicep. Squeezing tight as it hurt so bad. As the pain eased off I just looked really worried at my stomach.

"I know that look. What is it" Emma asked as she glanced at me and became scared.

"He's coming. He's really coming" I replied as I placed my hands on my stomach and breathed rather quickly. I then got another pain. This one even more painful than the last. "Step on it!"

I felt the car moving faster but I kept my eyes locked on my stomach. I'm trying to breath slowly but the pain is so bad. This baby is coming fast. Too fast.

"We're nearly there. How you feeling" Emma asked as she placed her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it to sooth me.

"Not good. He's nearly here" I replied as I focused my attention on the road to see where we were.

"It's lucky I said for us to leave" Emma said now taking her hand back and placing it on the wheel.

"Ow no! You do not get to say I told you so! You left me when I needed you most! Like I knew you would! I told you so" I snapped as I began getting frustrated once again.

"Don't start again. I left because I was scared but I regret that so much" Emma replied in a huff as she glanced quickly across to me.

"Then why are you back? How is it different now" I asked finally snapping my head towards her in a rage of anger.

"Because I realised I can't live without you! Because these last few months I've hated myself and I've missed you more than I've missed another soul. I love you with all my heart Regina and I can't be without you" Emma confessed started off stressed but soon growing soft and vulnerable.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to react to that. Lucky for me I had another contraction and didn't have to say anything. I just called out in excruciating pain as I squeezed my eyes shut. A tear left my eye. Not from the pain but from the broken heart I felt. I missed her but she broke me.

"GO FASTER" I screamed as I can feel the baby is about to come.

"We're two minutes away. Just hold it in. Call Ethan again" Emma quickly said as she knew he had to know.

I just about reached my phone and tried calling again. Screaming in pain again as I tried. No answer.

"Dam you bitch! Get me pregnant then don't show up!" I huffed even though I know it's not his fault. "I'm gonna have to message him"

Me: I'm in labour! Meet me at the hospital! The baby is nearly here!!!

I then felt another contraction. I grabbed Emma's bicep again and squeezed it hard. The pain is so bad that I needed something to squeeze. I looked up to see we were at the hospital. I tossed my phone into the back and practically ripped my seat belt off.

"Stay there and I'll get a wheelchair" Emma quickly said before rushing towards the building entrance.

I just sat in the car breathing slowly. I had my eyes closed and I was panicking about what it going to happen. I then heard my car door open and looked to see Emma. She helped me out the car and into the wheelchair. Pushing me towards the front desk of the hospital.

"Well you look almost ready. What's your name darling" the woman asked as she smiled down at me.

"Regina Mills. This baby is about to come out. Get me to a delivery room" I quickly said knowing they usually have to check you first.

"We still need to check your actually ready" the nervous girl asked scared I'd snap at her.

"I've had 4 other babies. I know this one is coming" I said in a huff as I began to feel another contraction.

"Alright let's get you in there" she said as she walked around and led the way.

Emma followed while pushing me. They took me to a room and helped me change into a hospital gown before lying me on the bed. I grabbed Emma's arm and pulled her closer to me.

"Please don't leave me" I begged as I held her close and got ready to have my baby.

"I won't leave you. I promise" Emma softly said as she came as close as she could and held my hand with both of hers.

"You're ready Regina. You have to start pushing"