17

It's been another month. I'm currently 4 days later and sick of being pregnant. It's a Saturday but I sent all the kids off with Ethan so I was alone. I'm too volcanic at the moment and need to be alone for a bit. I then heard my front door knock.

"God damnit" I huffed knowing I have to stand up again. I gripped the edge of the sofa arm and wiggled my bum to the end of the cushion. I used all my strength to push myself up. My swollen ankles and weak arms can't take all this anymore. The door knocked again. "I'M FUCKING COMING" I snapped in annoyance that I can't move any faster.

I waddled like a penguin to the front door. I was out of breath before I even got there. I rested my hand against the door knob and quickly caught some of my breath back before pulling the door open. No! It's not! It can't be! It was Emma.

"Hi" she awkwardly said with a small wave and a worried smile.

I felt my anger building up inside me. To just see her face infuriated me. I hand clenched into a fit and my eyebrows knitted together.

"You bitch" I snapped as I swung my arm and smashed it into her cheek.

Emma stumbled back a little while cradling her cheek. That actually helped release some of my anger. She looked back at me and I saw her cheek was red. I just looked at her with so much anger.

"I was expecting that" Emma said while rubbing the part of her face I just punched.

"Why are you here? Why are you back" I snapped as I looked at her with so much hurt in me.

"I saw Roni and she said you weren't doing good. I came to apologize" Emma softly said as she hesitantly took a step closer to me.

"I don't want it" I said as I started to tear up in the moment. "Fuck these hormone" I huffed now really having enough of pregnancy.

"Regina I'm so sorry. Please me talk" Emma asked as she looked upset and sorry for me.

"No! I'm going to talk" I snapped making sure I took control of this argument. "You left me when I was pregnant! I gave up everything for you and this is how you repayed me. Since you left I've cried myself to sleep. I've been in so much pain and so stressed. I fucking missed you... But I also hate you" I growled as I tried so hard not to cry in the moment.

"I'm sorry but I was scared. I couldn't look after myself let along a baby. I didn't want to fuck a child's life up like I fucked my own up. I love you and I left because I love you" Emma said in an angry tone but no where near as much as mine.

"Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining! You left because shit got real! Am I wrong"

"Regina-"

"AM I WRONG"

"NO YOU'RE NOT! I left because it got real and it got too much. I was scared. So fucking scared. I couldn't raise a baby. I couldn't let you down like that. I was in love with you. I still am! I may have handled it bad but I got scared and done what I always done. I ran" Emma explained as she looked half annoyed half upset.

"I knew you would! I knew from the moment my lips touched yours that you'd leave me at some point. You broke my heart... And I'll never forgive you for that" I said starting angry but growing into a quiet voice that was hurt.

"Regina-"

"No" I cut in as I put my hand up to stop her. I took a few deep breaths before looking back at the blonde. "I'm 4 days late! My ankles are like balloons! My stomach is as big as a pumpkin! I haven't slept properly in months! My hormones are threw the roof! You think SORRY CAN SOLVE THIS! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME"

"I know!" Emma said cutting me off my angry rant. "I know but I wasn't. I was scared. I love you and I'm sorry. I really am" Emma said in a soft tone as she once again took a step forward.

"If you're really that sorry you would have been there for me" I said as I looked at her with only hurt in my eyes. I felt the weight of my body on my feet was getting too much. I sighed at the pain and leaned against the door. "My feet are killing me. I'm going to go sit down. Goodbye miss swan"

"No wait" Emma said as she put her hand against my closing front door. "Please talk to me"

"Fine. If you help me to the lounge I'll talk" I sighed knowing I'm not going to make it all the way there.

Emma stepped in and closed the door. She put her arm under mine and took most of my body weight onto her. We walked towards the lounge together. I looked around and I was so close to her I could sleep the delicious perfume she wore. I licked my lips and bit down on it in admiration. My hormones are kicking in again and I really miss doing it with her right now. We got to the lounge and she helped sit me on the sofa.

"Can I sit" Emma awkwardly asked as she watched me try to get comfortable.

"Of course. Don't be stupid" I sighed while rolling my eyes at the idiot blonde. Emma sat down next to me and I could smell her again. I bit my lip again but luckily she didn't see. "Just talk" I sighed as I shook the crazy feeling off.

"I'm sorry I left you to do all this alone. I was a fool to let you go" Emma said as she looked me in the eyes and gave me a sad look.

"You want to know something? This has been the worst pregnancy I've ever had. None of my kids were this bad. I figured it out though. I had a loving and supportive man slaving away for me to help. Even at the age of 16! Your 23 and you ran because your girlfriend was pregnant" I huffed in an annoyed tone as I broke our eye contact and just looked down at my bump.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm not done" I sternly cut in now looking back up to her. "I'm late by 4 fucking days and I'm in pain. I've done everything to help endure labour except have sex with someone because the woman I would have sex with left me" I snapped as I looked coldly at her to show I wasn't happy. Emma just looked a little worried. She wasn't sure whether to speak. "Now I'm done"

"Ok... I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I fucked up but you can't blame me when you threw me into a serious relationship like that" Emma huffed as she now began to get angry again. I like her angry. It's always so hot. I grabbed her face and pulled it into mine. Kissing her passionately just how I remembered it. After a few seconds Emma then pulled away and looked shocked at me. "What's going on"

"I need this baby out of me. You left so you can help get it out" I growled in an angry voice before pulling her back into a kiss.

I pulled my elasticated sweatpants down from under my bump and left them at the ankles because I couldn't kick them off. How sexy right? I lifted my feet up to lie down still keeping Emma against my lips at all times. I placed my hand over hers and move it down towards my massive underwear I'm stuck wearing.

"Wait. What if I touch it" Emma asked looking at me a little worried.

"He's a boy not an it! You won't touch him. Just fuck me already" I replied with a huff as looked annoyed she's taking so long.

"But i-"

"Ow fuck" I cut in as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"What" Emma asked quickly as she sat up a little worried she hurt me.

"I think I'm" I started before the pain increased even more. "FUCK... Yep I'm in labour"