9

After about half an hour of sat together Emma and I went upstairs. She said she'd run me a hot bath so I could relax and regain all my thoughts. I'm sat on her sofa just thinking. I'm still shivering as my body is still wet. What she said earlier was amazing. I've never seen her like that. She's always seemed like type that gives shit advice. Usually she does.

"Gina. Bath is ready" Emma said as she walked into the room and pulled me from my thoughts.

I stood up still cold. Making my way toward where she was. She led the way back into the bathroom. I took the blanket off revealing I'm stood in my underwear.

"I think that was the fastest you'd ever got me out of my clothes" I joked as I remember earlier with her stripping me off.

"I could go faster trust me" Emma smirked as she laughed along with me at the joke.

I took my bra and thong off before stepping in the bath. As the hot water relaxed me I just soaked up in the bubbles. I looked up at Emma who was about to leave the room. I caught her hand quickly which got her attention.

"Get in" I requested as I used my finger to draw patterns across her arm.

Emma smirked and chuckled at me. She took her top off meaning I let go of her hand. She stripped down and got into the bath with me. I sat up so we were facing each other in the warm bubbles. I smiled and held her face in my hands. She copied and gave her her most loving smile she could.

"Are you alright now" Emma softly asked knowing she already knew the answer just by my eyes.

"Yes. Thank you for everything" I softly replied with a smile at the fact she cares so much.

"Of course" Emma replied like it was no big deal even though we both know it was.

I leaned in and kissed her softly. She deepened it and pulled my body even closer to hers. Emma then pulled away and tied her hair up in a high bun so it didn't get wet from the water. I chuckled as she rushed to do it. Once done she leaned back in to kiss me. A hot bath with Emma is always amazing. We soon pulled away and relaxed back down on either side of the bath. I sighed in relief at the final feeling of relaxation I'd been waiting for.

"I do love a bath" I said with a smile across my face at the rare enjoyment.

"I've never been a fan of them. Even when I was young I loved a shower" Emma said as she thought about her past.

"You love them with me" I questioned looking at her confused at the fact she's in the bath with me.

"It's not the bath I love it's the wet naked lady in the bath" Emma replied with a smirk like I was crazy for not knowing. I laughed and kicked my foot against her hip gently. We both laughed but I rolled my eyes at what she previously said. "I'm serious though. I've never liked getting a bath on my own. Back at the mansion I had this huge hot tub bath and I never used it unless I had a girl there"

I laughed knowing she wasn't kidding. I do wonder how I fell in love with her sometimes. No I do know. She's just her. I just enjoyed my bath and calmed myself down. We stayed in the bath for about half an hour maybe more. Emma got out before helping me out. We wrapped up in a towel each and went to her bedroom.

"Shit I forgot my clothes are soaked. Have I got clothes here" I asked as I watched Emma starting to get dressed.

"No I don't think so. You always wore your clothes home the next morning so Ethan didn't find out" Emma replied with a laugh at how we use to hide our affair.

"Yeah and the one time I wore your clothes home I ended up with a divorce" I added with a chuckle as I made my way to her draws.

"And you looked hot in my clothes" Emma smirked causing us both to laugh.

I took out a pair of jeans and a vest top. I know her clothes won't fit me but I have to make due. I placed them on the bed and dried my body with the towel.

"Do you have underwear for me to wear" I asked knowing mine is still wet from earlier.

"Top draw" Emma replied as she gestured to the draw I needed to go in.

"Thanks" I smiled as I walked over to get some. I took a bra out and clipped it on. Lifted it up and put the straps over my shoulders. The bra was way too small. I heard Emma laughed at the sight of me. "What the fuck is this swan"

"Your a cup bigger than me. What did you expect" Emma replied with a laugh as she gave me a smirk and a wink.

I just laughed and finished getting dressed. Her jeans were tight around my ass and her top was tight across my chest. I sighed and rolled my eyes at the outfit. I looked over to see Emma about to put on a hoodie. I quickly grabbed it and sipped it on before she could take it.

"Sorry but your top is too tight" I shrugged as I slipped my hands into the jumpers pocket. I felt a box. I took it out and saw it was a box of cigarettes. "Really"

"Come on. I like to smoke" Emma sighed as she quickly took the box knowing I'd throw it away or something. She took one out and lit it in her mouth. Inhaling the toxins. "You want to try"

"Does it look like I want to try? Grab your shit. We're going" I asked a little annoyed she even thought to suggest it. Emma laughed and followed me out the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I then looked up to see Emma climbing out the window. "Swan what are you doing"

"I gotta climb down here. Don't want to make the bar smell like smoke" Emma replied with the cigarette in her mouth making her words mumbled a little.

I sighed and walked over to her. Climbing out the window as well. Me and Emma were stood close due to the fire escape being rather small. Emma blew the smoke out next to her before kissing me softly. I could taste the smoke in her mouth and pulled out the kiss.

"When you finish that cig you need a mint or something. I'm not kissing you with smoke mouth again" I said almost gagging at the foul taste the smoke leaves.

Emma just laughed and put the cigarette back in her mouth. She began climbing down the fire escape with me following behind. I then noticed she stopped. I looked down confused to see her just looking at me.

"Dam. This is a good angle for you" Emma smirked as she took her cig out her mouth and bit her lip.

"Emma go!" I demanded with a sigh at the fact she stopped to look at me.

Emma laughed again and carried on. Once we were at the bottom we carried on walking down the road. Emma held my hand and smiled at me. I chuckled a little and held it back.