14

"Alright Mills. Wrap it up" a guard said as he looked at my brother with a stern face.

"Ok. Five minutes" Ryder sighed as he glanced round with a glare at the previous guard.

"Em are you alright to take to Roni outside? I just want to talk to Ryder alone please" I softly asked knowing this is the last time I'll be able to speak to him.

"Of course" Emma replied as she stood up and gestured for Roni to do the same.

She placed a soft kiss against my head before walking towards the exit. I followed her out with my eyes just locked onto her. Roni quickly hurried behind to get out the room. I then turned back to Ryder who looked sad I'd be leaving soon.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I made you feel and how much I hurt you. I regret everything I done because of the way it made you feel. Your my little sister and I love you so much. I'm so sorry" Ryder blurted out as he let his eyes glass over with tears.

"I know. I'll never forgive you for what you did to me but I'll always love you. I'm just sorry I didn't come before" I replied still feeling a little guilty I haven't seen him in years.

"Don't be sorry. Have a good life Regina. Raise those kids to be just as amazing as you. As for the girlfriend" Ryder said ending with a smirk across his face that made me chuckle.

"I know. I know. She's young" I cut in with a sigh as I chuckled a little.

"When was she born"

"1997"

"What? But that just happened... I think you have something wrong" Ryder questioned looking at me like I was insane.

"Rosa said that exact thing. She's 23. I know I'm crazy but I've never felt this way about a woman before. Or anyone before" I replied as I bit my lip thinking about her.

"I'm glad your happy. I have something you may like actually. All the stuff from the house. Did you keep it" Ryder asked as he sat up with a new idea in his head.

"Of course. It's all in my loft" I replied knowing I haven't looked at it in years.

"Including my stuff"

"Yes"

"Find a small white bag. Inside you'll find something that I stole many years ago. I was going to sell it but got arrested. Find it and keep it safe for me" Ryder replied giving no hints to what it could be.

"MILLS! MOVE IT" a guard snapped as he slammed his hand against the glass to startle us.

"I'm dying next week and this is the last time I can see her. Fuck off for just a minute" Ryder snapped in an angry tone before looking back at me. The guard didn't look happy but backed off a little. Ryder looked back at me with a sad look. "I love you little Reg"

"I love you too Ry" I replied as I finally let a tear run down my cheek. I then remembered something. Something I'd like him to know. "I have a secret to tell you. I'm only telling you first because of these circumstances"

"What is it"

"I'm 2 months pregnant" I softly said in a whisper like tone just in case Emma could hear me.

"Your are? Ow Regina that's amazing" Ryder said with the biggest smile across his face.

"Thank you. I couldn't imagine anything worse than having a fifth baby but being with Emma. She makes me think we can" I replied with a smile knowing I've never wanted another child.

"Awe I'm so happy for you. I wish the world for you. Honestly I do" Ryder said as he finally let a tear leave his eye.

"I love you" I said as more tears began leaving my eyes and left me sobbing.

"I love you more. I have to go now. Good luck with life" Ryder softly said as he was wiping the tear from his cheek.

"I'm going to miss you" I added now sobbing in the seat as I put my hand against the window.

"I'll miss you too" he said with his sweet smile as he put his hand opposite mine.

He stood up and looked at the guard. He came over and cuffed my brother. Pulling to make sure there on right. They were about to leave when he looked back at me.

"Ryder" I said sobbing my heart out at the sight of him leaving.

"Bye Reg"

"Bye Ry"

With that said he was gone. I just sat in the seat sobbing. I never realised how much I truly missed him until today. I stood up and walked out of the room. Still crying. I looked up to see Emma wrapping her arms around my body.

"It's ok" she softly said as she held me close and swayed side to side.

I just cried and cried in her arms. Feeling my heart breaking in my chest as I lost the last part of my childhood. My parents were gone. My grandparents were gone. My aunt was gone. Now Ryder is gone. I felt Emma cradle my head and kiss my cheek to help sooth me. I don't want to pull away because I can't let them all see me like this.

"He's gone" I mumbled as I gripped Emma's top in my hands.

"I know but he will always be with you. It's ok to cry. Just let it all out" Emma soothingly said in my ear as she carried on to sway us.

I finally pulled out of her arms and wiped my eyes. Trying to hide as many tears as I could. I felt Roni place her hand on my back and looked to see her giving me a soft smile.

"It's alright ma" she softly said causing another tear to escape my eyes grasp.