33

I woke up the next morning. I'm cuddled up in Emma's arms. Both naked. I sat up a little and leaned across to grab my phone. Seeing a miss call from Ethan.  Since it is early and Emma is asleep I decided to just message him.

Me: morning E. Sorry I missed your call last night. Is everything ok x

I clicked off it and went onto Facebook. I barely made it far before he messaged back. He must be awake with Ryder. I clicked on his number and read the message.

Ethan: hey. It's ok. I was just calling to congratulate you. I saw the Facebook post about the engagement x

Me: ow that? Thank you. Your ok with this right.

Ethan: of course I am. As long as your happy then I am x

Me: thank you Ethan. Will you come to the wedding?

Ethan: I wouldn't miss it. I'll be the one giving you away😂x

Me: that would be a good idea actually hahah X

I then felt Emma moving next to me. I looked across as she opened her eyes. A large smile appeared and her hands pushed the rest off her hair out her face.

"Morning hot stuff" Emma said now running her hand up my thigh.

"Morning mi amor" I replied as I placed my phone down and moved to be level with her again.

We both kissed softly as her arms wrapped around me. I was going to deepen it but my phone vibrated. I pulled away and glanced across to see Ethan messages. He can wait for now.

"Who is it" Emma asked being nosy as usual.

"Just Ethan. He messaged to congratulate us on the engagement" I replied with a chuckle and eye roll at her curiosity.

"Awe that's sweet" Emma said pulling my body into hers more.

"He said an idea as a joke but I think it would be nice. I have no one else to do it" I said knowing there is a chance she will hate this.

"What"

"He gives me away at the wedding"

"Your joking right" Emma asked as she started laughing like I actually was. I just looked confused at her. "Your not? Regina he's your ex husband. I know your friends and all but I'm not comfortable him even bring there. Let alone walk you down the isle"

"Emma he's like my best friend. We have known each other since we were 5. Who else would I have? I don't have a father or a brother anymore. At my last wedding I walked down alone. I don't want to with this one" I replied a little hurt at the fact she doesn't want him there.

"I don't know Regina. I don't like the idea of it. I can get to grips with him coming but giving you away. I have to draw the line with that. That's like me asking Kiera to be my bridesmaid" Emma said as she sat up but spoke softly not to annoy me.

"I understand your point. It's ok" I softly replied as I sat up and kissed her neck.

"Thank you" Emma said with a sweet smile round at me.

She has a point. I'd be fuming if she asked Kiera to be her bridesmaids. I'll let her think about it and talk closer to the wedding. I think it would be nice to have my best friend/ ex husband give me away to my new wife. Wife?! I'm marrying a woman!

"It's just hit me. I'm marrying a woman. I asked a woman to marry me. I think I can honestly say I never thought I'd do that" I said as I laughed at my own silly thoughts.

"I never thought I'd say yes to a proposal. I've had six and your the only one I said yes" Emma added with a laugh causing a shocked look from me.

"Are you serious? How did 5 other woman want to marry you" I asked with a chuckle to show I was teasing her.

"Cause I'm good in bed" Emma replied smirking as if she knew it was true.

I couldn't help laughing at her response. We giggled into a kiss that was deepened instantly. I kept her close to me as we did. I then pulled away knowing where this was heading.

"We need to get showered and ready to pick the kids up" I said as I left her to kiss all over my neck.

Emma just pulled away with a chuckle. I got out of bed and headed towards the shower. Before I knew it my feet had left the ground and I was being rushed to the bathroom in Emma's arms. She was behind me so I couldn't even grab hold of her so I didn't fall. She opened the shower door and stepped in before putting me down.

"Saving water" Emma said as she turned the hot water on and held me close to her.

I laughed still in shock and pulled her body close to mine. My hands slid into her hand and just held her close. Not letting our lips touch yet. As I slowly moved her head towards me we both bit our lips. I finally kissed her. Deep and passionate as the water hit down on us. Emma then pressed me up against the wall and held her body close to mine. Her lips then found my neck.

"Mi amor" I whispered knowing how bad I want this but knowing we can't.

"Yes" Emma said between kisses across my neck and now my chest.

"We can't... We have... We... Ow just keep going" I replied as I pushed her hands through my hair and let her carry on to my stomach.