25

It's another 4 months later. I'm going back to work today. My luck has it that I'm heading all the way to Miami for the weekend and because I have a baby to get home to it means I must fly. Luckily I have Emma coming with me. My alarm went off at 6am just like I planned. I opened my eyes to see I'm snuggled up with Emma.

"Morning mi amor" I softly whisper as I kissed her neck and pulled out her grip.

"No" Emma moaned as she pulled my body back in and kept her eyes shut.

I laughed and stretched to turn the alarm off. I then kissed her neck once again. Trying to wiggle out of her.

"Come on Swan. We have to get ready to leave" I sighed with a laugh as I felt her grip tighten.

"Ugh no. Let's just stay" Emma said with a stupid smile around her mouth as she pulled me closer.

I smiled back as I looked at her closed eyes. She opened then causing me to smile more. I placed a soft kiss against her lips but Emma quickly deepened it before I moved away. I melted into the moment as I moved my hands into her hair. It soon came back to me the reason we were awake. I pulled away and giggled at the beautiful blonde.

"Come on Swan" I said with a smile as I just admired the sighed before my eyes.

"Fine" Emma huffed now finally letting go and sitting up.

"We have to leave soon for our flight" I said knowing there's a reason we're up this early.

"The first time this house is quiet with no kids and we gotta get up early" Emma sighed with a laugh knowing it's annoying it's true.

"I know. It's shit. We had fun last night though" I smirked as I walked towards the bathroom door.

Emma followed behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I chuckled as I bent down to turn the shower on. Now spinning round in her arms to face her.

"If we shower together it saves time" Emma said as she used her hands to explore the lower half of my body.

"In this case I'm not sure that's true" I replied with a chuckle as I slid my hands up her body and to her cheeks. I lifted up onto my tip toes and rested my head against hers. She went to move in but I placed my hands between our lips. "I dare you not to get in" I said as I pulled my body away with a smirk.

"You little tease" Emma growled as she glared at me and crossed her arms like a child.

I giggled as I started undressing. Emma just stayed staring at me. I gave her a cheeky wink as I stepped into the shower. The door then opened and Emma came in. Just as I knew she would.

"I knew you couldn't resist" I said smirking like I won something as I kept my back to her.

Emma spun me around and kissed me before I could move. I of course deepened it the first chance I got. I do love her. I never thought I'd love someone more than Ethan. Emma moved forward so my back hit the wall. I then remembered we had to get a move on or we'd be late. I pulled away causing her to go straight to my neck. I chuckled and lifted her head off.

"Why" Emma asked in a moany huff as she looked at me annoyed.

"We have to get ready" I laughed while grabbing the soap and sponge.

Emma just pouted like a little girl. I kissed her pout and turned to face the shower head. We showered quick enough and got out. We got dressed into comfortable clothes to fly in before heading downstairs with our bags.

"Have we got time for breakfast" Emma asked as she followed behind me into the kitchen.

"Yeah if your quick" I replied as I gathered all the stuff we needed.

"You wants some" Emma offered as she took a bowl from the cupboard.

"No thanks. I'll grab a breakfast bar when we leave" I replied with a glance over my shoulder at her. I looked at the stuff we had for the flight. "Passports. Tickets. Mints. Snacks. Bags. Coats. I thinks we got everything"

"Good" Emma replied with mouthful of cearel.

"Well that's attractive" I said with a laugh at the childish blonde.

"Why thank you" Emma said after she swallowed and gave me a cheesy smile.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. I gathered everything up into a small bag hand held bag. I looked over to see Emma finishing her breakfast. I grabbed a breakfast bar and shoved it into my pocket. I then got the keys and tossed them to Emma.

"Your driving" I said as I grabbed my case and bag while walking to the door.

"Got everything" Emma asked as she followed behind with her case.

"Yep. Let's go get on a death trap to Miami" I replied as I felt my nerves starting to kick in already.

"I think Miami is the death trap" Emma sighed making it obvious she still didn't want to go.

"How do you think he will react" I asked refering to my boss and Emma's "dad" Johnathon.

"I don't know but he won't be happy at me" Emma replied with a laugh as she knew exactly what would happen.

"Why you" I asked little confused why he wouldn't be happy.

"Because he thinks I'm enough of a homewrecker. Finding out I broke a marriage will prove him right" Emma chuckled as she held lifted everything into the car.

"You didn't break a marriage. I did. You just... Well stood and watched" I laughed as I tried figuring out how I was going to say that.

Emma just laughed and kissed me softly. My judgemental neighbour walked past with her dog and huffed. We just put out middle fingers up as we kissed a second time. Now staying there longer until she was gone. We pulled away and laughed at her angry face as she walked into her home.

"Judgy bitch"