50

"Jiyoon-ah! Come down already, you might get late on your first day!" I shouted. Hello again everyone, I am now officially Mrs. Min Jisoo and we've been happily married for five years already.

The wedding was so grand, I think a thousand of people came on our wedding. Including our families, close friends, co-workers and even his business partners.

About my family, me and my parents talked when Yoongi proposed.

-flashback-

"Oh my God my daughter!" Mom shouted and walked towards me crying.

"Eomma!" I shouted and hugged her while crying too.

"I missed you so much Ji-ah." She said as she caressed my hair.

"I missed you too eomma." I said as we continued to cry.

"I'm sorry Ji, I dragged you into our business. We got blinded by money and we're sorry. I hope you would be happy on your married life my daughter." She said and wiped my tears.

"It's alright eomma, I understand. I'm sorry too if I ever hurted your feelings by my actions." I said and she just nodded.

"Yah you, take care of my daughter alright? We didn't showed her enough love so at least I want you to do it." Dad sudden said and I saw him talking to Yoongi.

"Sure thing Sir." He replied and looked at me while smiling.

"Appa!" I said and ran to him.

"Aigoo Jisoo-ah you're engaged already, stop acting like a kid." He said as he tried not to tear up but I can see the tears in his eyes threatening to fall any moment.

"Appa I missed you." I said and cried on his chest.

"Appa missed you too Jisoo-ah. I'm sorry too." He said and hugged me.

"It's alright appa, if it's also not for you I wouldn't have an amazing husband by my side." I said as I sobbed.

-end of flashback-

"Ne eomma!" She shouted back and ran downstairs.

"Be careful Jiyoon-ah! What did I told you about running on the stairs?" I said as she sat on her chair.

"Mian eomma." She said and I just smiled at her.

"Yah Min Yoongi, when are you planning to go down here?!" I shouted.

"I'm coming mia moglie. (read as miya molye)"  He said with his pretend Italian accent.

He then came out on his suit and of course what do you expect on boys? I don't really know how they can do their ties when they're still single and now they can't when they know we'll do it for them.

"Your tie." I said and he just smiled at me.

"Tie it for me, wife." He said and acted cute while Jiyoon just cooed at him.

"Appa is cute!" She shouted and they high fived each other.

Anyways this has been Min Jisoo, thank you for reading our love story and staying with us from the start until now. I only wish your happiness and health, don't forget that the Min family loves you!

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ