21

Yoongi's POV

"It hurts Yoongi. It really does." She said as she cried on my shoulder. I hugged her back and caressed her back.

"All my life, I tried to be better and perfect in my parents' eyes. I tried to be the best version of myself  for them to be proud of me. Did you know that I even get the business course because of them. I set aside my dream to be a singer for them. But I think all of my sacrifices are worthless. I think my best isn't enough." She said between her cries.

"I know it hurts Soo, I know. But you're not worthless. You still have me with you, I'm always here for you. If you think you're not the best. Well you are, yes you're not perfect because no one is perfect Soo. But let me tell you this, you're the best woman I've ever met. You're strong, brave and lovely." I said sincerely.

"Maybe I'm not good enough." She said as she pulled away from the hug. Aish she's so stubborn.

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm n-"

(I think I got this from la la land lols)

I did what I have to, to shut her up.

I kissed her.

"Y-yah!" She shouted and I just chuckled.

"You talk too much so I have to shut you up." I said.

"Tss, you should be grateful I'm too weak to punch you, you jerk." She said and scoffed.

I just fixed her seatbelt and she sat still. She's so cute.

I walked up to the driver seat and when I finally sat down I was shocked because Jisoo have slept already.

I left a peck on her forehead and then started the engine. I drove to our house and not even an hour we finally arrived. Since I don't want to wake Jisoo up, I just decided to carry her.

I gently placed her down on our bed, and pulled up the blanket on her body. I changed my clothes then I remembered she should too so I decided to get some clothes for her.

I opened her closet and tried to find her pyjamas. But, guess where I found it? Along with her underwears, I carefully grabbed her clothes as I tried not to look at her undies.

"Jisoo wake up." I said.

"Hmm." She grunted.

"You need to change your clothes."

"Tomorrow."

"You'll change your clothes or I'll change it for you?"

She suddenly woke up and snatched away her clothes from my hands.

"Byuntae!" She shouted as she walked to the bathroom and I just chuckled at her.

Ahh Kim Jisoo, why are you so Adorable?

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
21