06

Third Person's POV

Jisoo is now in her condo unit and she'll live there for the mean time. She also get some of her clothes from their house so she don't need to go back there every day just to get clothes.

She's still on leave so she's thinking on what to do today. Then she remembered the arranged marriage thing and immediately called her friend, Namjoon. Well he's an attorney and he's the one that can help her in her problem.

"Hello?"

"Hi Namjoon!"

"Oh Jisoo-ssi!"

"Yeah, uhh Joonie. Can you help me with something?"

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Can I talk to you in person?"

"Oh sure."

"I'll just come to your office."

"Alright just tell them your name and my name, they'll let you in immediately."

"Oh thank you so much Joonie."

"You're welcome Jisoo."

"I'll go now. Thanks!"

"Bye be safe!"

Call ended

Jisoo's POV

I sighed in relief that Namjoon is gonna be able to help me with my problem.

I took a cab to his office and did what he told me to do. As he said, they did let me in immediately and led me to his office.

"Oh come in Jisoo-ssi!" He said and I came in. I sat on one of the seats in front of his desk and told him my concern.

"Namjoon, mom and dad set me up on an arranged marriage and I don't know what to do so I came to you for help." I said and looked at him.

"Arranged marriage? Isn't that too old fashioned? I mean the last time I had that kind of case was 6 years ago and I was an intern back then." He said and thought for a moment.

"What do I do now Joonie? I don't want to get married at this young age!" I said dramatically and he just chuckled.

"Young age? Oh God, you're 26 already Jisoo! Don't you think it's good to have a partner already?" He said and I just glared at him.

"Tss, you're married now that's why you're saying that!" I said.

"Exactly my point. You should be married already you know?" He said and I threw him a death glare.

"Joonie!!!" I whined and he chuckled again.

"Well that's the solution to your problem." He said.

"Huh? Pardon?" I asked confusedly.

"To escape an arranged marriage, you'll need a marriage license." He explained.

Marriage License??

"What? Are you telling me that to escape a marriage, I need to be married first?" I asked getting what he's saying.

"Exactly." He said and I just massaged my temples in frustration.

"Is there any solution besides that?" I asked.

"That's the only solution I know. That's what attorney Lee said back then when we have that kind of case." He explained and I just facepalm.

"What do I do now?!" I asked myself.

"Technically you should find a man now that you can marry for the mean time. Thankfully divorce exists, so you can be divorced after that fake wedding. Also you can just marry him by the law, a judge will wed the two of you and you'll have to sign a form that is basically, your marriage license." He explained and I had an idea immediately.

"Oh you think that works?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said and I nodded slowly.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
06