32

Jisoo's POV

I still can't forget about my nightmare last time. It felt true...

Is it...

Maybe...

H-he's b-back?...

I quickly searched his name 'Kim Han Bin' on the net but no information about him showed.

I sat on my chair exhausted. What if he's really back? What if I met him again? What if he do the things he did back then?

Many thoughts ran on my head but I don't know the answers to it. I pulled my hair in frustration and I banged my head on my desk.

Suddenly a hand laid on my table that caused me to hit it's hand instead of my desk. I looked up to see Yoongi so I fixed myself.

"What are you doing?" He asked and looked at me worriedly.

"Nothing hehe." I said and awkwardly smiled at him.

"Let's eat lunch together." He said and held my hand so I stood up. When we got out of the office I was about to let go of his hand when he held it tighter.

I lowered my head and just continued walking while the people in the building looked at us weirdly.

We ate at a nearby restaurant and Yoongi ordered the food while I wait here in our seat. While waiting for him a man sat across me and I was startled.

"Uhh, who are you Mr.?" I asked and he smiled.

"Don't you remember me Ms. Kim Jisoo?" He asked.

"D-do I know you?" I asked getting nervous. Is he Hanbin?

"Oh Ms. I'm Lee Taeyong, the man at the pedestrian? Don't you remember?" He said and a memory flashed on my mind and I remembered him. I sighed in relief.

"So are you alone here? Why don't you have lunch with me?" He asked and flashed me his smile again.

"Sorry to interrupt here boy but this woman is not alone." A man said and we both looked up to see Yoongi.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought she's alone. I'll get going now Jisoo, nice to meet you again." Taeyong said and stood up then bowed at me.

"Nice meeting you again too Taeyong-ssi." I said and smiled at him.

Taeyong's POV

I stood up and smiled at them but my eyes landed on the man's hands. He's wearing a ring that looks like a wedding band. I looked over at Jisoo's finger and she has the same ring. So, they're married huh?

I walked out of the restaurant and quickly called my assistant.

"Ms. Kang."

"Yes Mr. Hanbin?"

"I told you not to call me that anymore, didn't I?!"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry."

"I called only for you to get me informations. Get the background of the man named Min Yoongi and check if he has anything to do with Jisoo." I said while looking at the business card I'm holding.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
32