11

Jisoo's POV

Once I finished cooking I got startled when I saw Mr. Min sitting at the dining room. I prepared all the foods and laid it on the table. After that I sat across him and we started eating.

"Uhh Mr. Min, would you like to have a coffee?" I asked.

"It's alright, also don't call me Mr. Min anymore when it's just the two of us." He said that made me shocked.

"What should I call you then?"

"Just call me Yoongi or whatever you like, just don't call me Mr. Min." He said and I nodded my head.

"A-all right Yoongi." I said hesitantly.

"Good, anyways. We're not going to work for today, I already have Seokjin hyung there to manage." He said that made my brow twitched.

"Why am I going with you?" I asked.

"Didn't I told you last night that...

I would volunteer to be your husband?" He said and i choked.

Seriously?! Mr. Min is going to be my husband?!

"A-are you sure about that Mr. Min?" I asked not believing what he just said.

"More than sure." He said and drank his water.

"Don't worry Mr. Min, the marriage is just gonna be 6 months. And I promise, I will work harder." I said and he just nodded.

"So, I'll take you home and change your clothes. We're going to the city hall and we'll sign up for a marriage license." He said and I remembered what Namjoon has said.

*time skip*

We're now at my condo unit and he's at the living room watching television.

I took a bath and changed to something casual. I fixed myself and once I got ready I went out.

"You have a nice and elegant home Jisoo." He said while looking around.

"Thanks Yoongi." I said and stood in front of him. He also stood up and we both went out of the unit.

"Anyways, you're beautiful in your casual suit." He said and I smiled at him shyly.

"Thank you, and you're handsome too, always." I said at him and I swear I saw him blushed. Not gonna lie, he's cute when he blushes. It makes me want to pinch his cheeks but I refrained myself from doing so.

We got out with me clinging on his arm. I hesitated at first but he said that I should be used to it because we're gonna be married hours from now.

Dear Lord, please guide us on what we're doing. Also please make this work.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
11