29

Jisoo's POV

"Yoongi?!" "Jisoo?!" We were both startled when we saw each other's faces.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and looked at him curiously.

"I'm here to look for my mom." He said and lowered his head.

W-wait what?! I looked at Yoongi then back at eomma-nim then to Yoongi again.

Sooooooo!!! I was guessing they're related! I mean they nearly have the same features, oh my gosh!

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi?" Eomma-nim asked as tears fall from her eyes.

"Mom?" Yoongi said as he engulfed her in a warm hug. Awe!

I looked at them in awe as they hugged in front of me. I wish mom would be this happy with me. I noticed that tears started to stream down on my face so I quickly wiped it off.

"You're so grown up now Yoongi." Eomma-nim said as she held Yoongi's shoulders.

"I didn't even got the chance to see you grow up. You're a man now." She continued.

"Eomma?!" Yoonji shouted from inside and eomma-nim said we need to go in already because it's so cold outside.

When we got in I saw Yoonji holding her light again while watching TV.

"Oh eomma, did something came for us?" She asked still not looking at our direction.

"Yes Yoonji-ah." Eomma-nim said and smiled sweetly at her.

"What is it- Jisoo unnie!" She shouted as she looked at our direction and ran towards me as she welcomed me with a warm hug.

"I missed you unnie." She said as we still hugged.

"I missed you too Yoonji-ah. Look I bought something for you." I said as I pulled away and waved the bag in front of her.

"Oh it's their latest album!" She shouted and started jumping around but then stopped immediately when she noticed Yoongi.

"Uh, who is he eomma?" She asked.

"Yoonji-ah, this is your older brother, Yoongi." Eomma-nim said and she looked at him with widened eyes.

"Y-you're my brother?" She asked still in shock.

"Yeah." Yoongi answered briefly but Yoonji ran towards him and hugged him.

"I've always dreamed of having siblings, especially an older brother." She said and smiled at him enthusiastically. Yoongi hugged her back and me and eomma-nim stood in awe as we watch the siblings hug.

"Yah, are you replacing me with him now?" I asked and pouted.

"Of course not unnie, I'm just glad to have an older brother and now I have an unnie and an oppa." She said.

"Anyways kids did you ate dinner already?" Eomma-nim asked and we both shook our heads no.

"Then let's eat already I made an ox bone soup." Eomma-nim said and I quickly dashed to the dining table.

"Seems like someone's excited to eat." Eomma-nim said and I giggled.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
29