25

Yoongi's POV

Half an hour later Jisoo came back with tons of paper on her hands. I just realized it now. Our marriage is a complete mess. It happened so suddenly that we didn't noticed the things it will affect. It's like it created a butterfly effect.

A small change makes everything change too.

I noticed the exhausted look in Jisoo's face. She looked so tired, even if she denies it every time. I mean who would really admit that they're okay? Even me, I deny that I'm okay without mom by my side. I always wish that she's right here supporting me on what I'm doing unlike my father.

"Uhh Jisoo." I called out to her and she looked at me.

"Yes Mr. Min?" She asked.

"We're having a dinner with my family tonight." I stated and she looked at me in awe.

"Really?" She exclaimed so suddenly that made me flinch.

"Why did you just told me now? I don't have a decent dress to wear." She said and stood up from her desk.

"Is it alright if I just wear what I wore last week?" She asked and I just chuckled at her.

"What you wear on office is already alright. You don't need to wear so much fancy dress. It's just a dinner Soo." I said and she sighed in relief.

"Phew! Alright!" She said and sat back again and continued working.

-Time Skip-

We're now in the dining room and she's sitting beside me.

No one dares to speak. Even the faintest sound.

"So, I heard you're already married Yoongi." Dad said with so much authorization in his voice. I tried to remain calm and answered him confidently.

"Yes dad."

"I see. What's your name again?" He said as he looked at Jisoo.

"Good evening sir, I'm Kim Jisoo." She said and stood up to bow at him.

"Such a respectful woman you have here Yoongi." Dad said.

"We should start eating now." Dad said and Suran noona put food on Jisoo's plate. Jisoo just gave her a thanking smile and Suran noon smiled back.

While eating dad spoke...

"Anyways Yoongi, I'm not against your marriage with her. I see she's a good woman and she would take care of you very well. Just don't forget to have time for your business. Also, I'm expecting for a grandchild soon." He said and Jisoo choked on her food. I quickly gave her water to drink and caressed her back.

Aish jinja?!

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
25