39

Jisoo's POV

We're now at the amusement park. We're standing in line even though Yoongi said we can just be VIPs and we can get tickets so fast. But I want us to just be ordinary people today so here we are.

At last we got to the cashier and we paid for the tickets we purchased.

Once we got in I quickly pulled Yoongi in the big aquarium. I was amazed by the other sea creatures I'm seeing. I quickly pushed Yoongi to pose for my camera.

"Say kimchi!"

"Kimchi!" He said and flashed a gummy smile for me as I took a picture of him.

"You're cute here." I said as I looked at the picture I've taken.

"Tss, I'm not cute." He said as he acted cool and I hit him on his shoulder as we laughed together.

We continued walking around but while walking I felt something strange so I wander around my eyes. I didn't saw someone suspicious so I just continued with my day.

Yoongi's POV

We had fun in the aquarium because of the mesmerizing view we saw inside. We also had our couple face paint.

While walking I noticed Jisoo looking around suspiciously.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she looked at me with furrowed brows.

"Uhh yeah, why wouldn't I?" She replied and smiled.

"Where should we go next?" I asked as I ruffled her hair. I couldn't resist her cuteness, can you blame me?

"Hmm, there!" She said and pointed to the Gyro Drop.

We walked towards the ride and sat beside each other, holding hands.

"Is it your first time riding this?" She asked and looked at me.

"Ani, I rode this once when I was a kid, with mom, dad and noona." I replied and she nodded.

"I rode this already too, but I'm alone." She said and smiled bitterly. It must've been tough growing up without supporting parents, well I feel her.

Before we can speak the ride started going up causing her to close her eyes.

"I actually have a bad experience with this." She admitted.

"I was alone that time and I was screaming like crazy and when I went down... I puked." She said and I chuckled.

"That memory won't help you at all. So why don't you think that this is your first time riding this... with me." I said and held her hand as we reached the peak.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
39