26

Jisoo's POV

Ugh! Another work day for us! I wish I can have a leave at least for three days. After our wedding we've been so busy. And yeah, it's almost a month since we got married and that means there's only five months left for us.

I was busy working when Jin oppa went in. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Yoongi isn't here. I just saw him this morning heading for work.

-flashback-

I woke up without Yoongi beside me, shit! Did I overslept?! I looked at the clock on our nightstand and saw it's just 6 in the morning.

I quickly stood up from bed and stretched my body. I went straight to the bathroom and washed my face. I also brushes my teeth before heading downstairs.

As I went down I saw Yoongi cooking on his office suit with his apron on. I sat on the chair as I stared at his back profile. I also noticed his hair color that is now dyed white.

Honestly white suits him but, I think it's exaggerating. I might mistook him as a ghost because he's so pale.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He suddenly said which made me startled and I had to clear my throat.

"Who said I was checking on you?" I asked defensively.

"Oh yeah? I can feel your eyes on me." He cockily said.

Yah! Does he have eyes on his back?!

"I don't I just felt it." He said answering my mind question.

"Yah! Did you just read my mind?!" I asked as I held my head.

"No." He said and turned off the stove as he faced me.

"Anyways, I'm heading early for work today Soo. I also cooked us breakfast, hope you like it." He said and I noticed sweat beads on his face.

"Can you lean forward?" I asked and he did. I took the towel from his shoulder and wiped the sweats on his face. I quickly noticed how he was startled of what I did but he managed to keep it cool.

"You know what Yoongi? It's alright to be flattered, Im your wife anyways." I said with full of confidence and playfully winked at him.

"Who gave you the permission to do that?!" He asked and I giggled. But I stopped when I felt a soft thing placed against my lips.

Min fucking Yoongi caught me off guard and kissed me. And the fucker even slid his tongue inside my mouth.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
26