18

Jisoo's POV

We arrived after two hours of driving and you guess? Of course I slept on our way there so Yoongi had to wake me up when we got there.

When I rang the doorbell of our house Lisa was the one who opened the door. And she smiled at me.

"Hello newlyweds!" She said and hit her on her shoulder and she just hugged me.

"I bet mom's gonna be shocked about this." She whispered and we giggled.

When we got in, of course I saw Jungkook again. My God this boy, he really works hard to get Lali marry him. He told us this and mom and dad is super happy. I mean Jungkook is almost perfect though sometimes they fight but he finds a way to fix it immediately. So yeah we gave him our blessings but mom and dad said they should wait for the right time to be married. They have to be financially stable, also they need to really think about it because it's marriage they're talking about.

Anyways I also saw mom talking to Mrs. Kim and her son is just beside her not giving a single fuck on what they're talking about.

Mom soon noticed me and her brows quickly furrowed when she saw Yoongi. She stood up and excused herself from Mrs. Kim and went towards me.

"Oh Jisoo you're here." She said and when she was about to hug me that I know is fake. She backed away and looked at my clothes.

"Is this the one that Mr. Kim sent to you?" She asked.

"N-no mom, the dress got ripped s-"

"No ma'am. I thought it's too short for her to wear. So I let her wear this instead." Yoongi said and I looked at him confusedly.

"Oh, what's your name? I think I haven't seen you before." Mom said as she averted her gaze from me to him.

"Oh let me introduce myself ma'am...

I'm Min Yoongi, your daughter's husband." He said that made all of us look at him, even Junmyeon and Mrs. Kim. While mom had her mouth agape.

Well I'm proud to say, I'm Min Yoongi's wife.

"W-what?! H-husband?!"

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
18