28

Yoongi's POV

It's already night time when I arrived at Daegu. The waze said I'm already close toy destination. It says here that I'll arrive at the place in half an hour.

I continued driving as I arrived in front of the house. It's a big house actually, it's a three storeyed house and the view from outside is good.

 It's a big house actually, it's a three storeyed house and the view from outside is good

I parked my car outside and stood in front of the gate. I hesitated to ring the doorbell and my hands are sweating. I had to wipe my sweat beads before I can even manage to ring it.

I waited for someone to open it up and was surprised for it to be open by an elderly woman. She looked at me from head to toe and eyed me suspiciously.

"Is there a woman living here named, Min Yujin?" I asked and hoped she'd answer me yes.

"Uh w-why are you looking for me?" She suddenly asked and my eyes widened.

"W-wait a-are you my--"

"Eomma-nim!"

Jisoo's POV

The driver had to wake me up because I slept during the car ride. When I opened my eyes and looked outside, I noticed it's already evening and I haven't had dinner yet.

"Keep the change ahjussi thank you." I said and bowed to him.

"Thank you too." He said and drove off. The cab can't get in our village, only private cars so the driver only dropped me outside.

I just told the guard my address and they immediately let me in. They even offered if they can drop me off in front of my house but I politely declined.

I walked towards the house with my backpack with me and a paper bag that contains gifts for eomma-nim and Yoonji. I really want to see that cute little fluff ball. I just learned that the group she's idolizing is called AB6IX so I stopped by at a shop earlier and bought her the latest album of the group.

As I was walking I can clearly see our house and there's someone in front. I'm sure eomma-nim is the woman on the gate but I don't know the guy that's in front of her. But you know, he seems familiar.

I rushed towards them and I had to shout for her to notice me.

"Eomma-nim!" I shouted as I ran towards her and her gaze quickly went to mine.

"Aigoo my little child." She cooed as I hugged her and she hugged me back. When I pulled away I heard a throat cleared and I had to look where it came from. But, I was startled to see who it is.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
28