22

Jisoo's POV

So, yay! I'm back to work again, and I really missed my precious desk and my co-workers.

I was busily working when a girl came in. Oh let me rephrase that. When a beautiful girl came in.

She looked so rich based on what she wears and her accessories.

Her look landed on mine so I looked away and continued typing.

"Excuse me?" She said so I looked up to her again.

"Yes, ma'am?" I asked as I stood up.

"Where's Yoongi?" She asked. Yoongi? Must be close to him. Normally when businessmen and women came here they call him Mr. Min.

"Uhh I'm sorry ma'am she's in a meeting right now." I said.

"Oh is that so? Well I'll just wait for him here." She said as she sat down on the couch.

"May I know your name ma'am?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Suran." She answered and flashed me a smile.

I checked at the schedule today and I didn't saw her name on one of Yoongi's appointments.

"Uh ma'am, sorry but I don't see you name on the appointment schedules." I said and looked at her.

"I don't have an appointment with him, I'm here to surprise him." She said that made me shocked.

"Oh anyways ma'am, do you want some food?" I asked and stood up.

"Just get me an Iced Caramel Macchiato." She said and gave me money.

"Alright ma'am." I said as I walked out.

I went to the coffee shop and ordered her drink. While walking I didn't noticed it was already on red, I almost got hit by a car but I was pulled quickly by someone.

I looked at the person and I saw it is a man.

"Miss please be careful next time." He said and looked at me.

"Ah thank you." I said and bowed to him.

"I'm Lee Taeyong by the way but you can call me Taeyong." He said and pulled out his hand.

"I'm Kim Jisoo, just call me Jisoo." I said and shook his hand.

"I'm sorry I have to go now." I said and bowed to him again.

"It's nice meeting you Jisoo." He said and flashed me a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said and smiled to him.

I ran to the building and quickly went to the office. When I came in Ms. Suran is still there sitting.

I gave her the drink and sat on my desk. Just in time the door opened and it revealed Yoongi.

"Babe!" She said that made me look at her.

Babe?!

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
22