45

Jisoo's POV

I thought about this thoroughly enough and now I've made my decision.

-office-

"Good morning Mr. Min." I greeted and he just nodded focusing on the piles of work in front of him. He must've been extremely exhausted. Maybe leaving him might help to lighten up his burdens. I mean we became like this because of me. And I feel sorry for it.

I just hope things would get better...

-midnight-

"Soo..." "Soo-yah wake up." I heard the voice call me as I stare completely in darkness. Soon I came back to reality and opened my eyes, the first thing I saw is Yoongi who's in front of me with his hand on my shoulder, tapping me.

"Oh oum, sorry I slept." I apologized and stood up to bow to him.

"It's alright." He said and smiled at me. Then I remembered that I have something to tell him.

"Uhh Yoongi." I called while we're now walking on the hallway.

"Ne?" He asked and turned to me.

"I have something to talk about with you." I said and he smiled.

"Can we talk about it some other time? I really want to take you on a date right now, and...

I'm super hungry now." He stated, whispering the last one.

"Uhh y-yeah sure." I said and smiled while he dragged me towards his car.

While on the car, I opened the radio and Light by Wanna One is playing now. I don't really have interests on Kpop groups but this group really caught my heart.

Cover me like a blanket, yeah yeah
With this endless joy, yeah yeah

Starting from the moment I open my eyes in the morning
I think of you and my heart is overwhelmed
When my eyes close, my arms wrap around your head
I want to support you

Do you feel the same?
Push right now, turn my button on
Do you feel the same?
Be my light and shine brighter on me

I then realized something while listening to this song. Does he feel the same? Does he love me too? Or he really just want to help me out?

Me at first of course, I don't have feelings for him but as time went on. I saw so many sides of him that made me fall for him. He even saved me from my worst nightmare.

Why are we so complicated, Min Yoongi?

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
45

(Happy Holidays everyone!)