15

Jisoo's POV

"Uh Jisoo the city hall called earlier and they said that we're having our wedding tomorrow." He said and I choked on my food.

"Is that even necessary?!" I asked as he gave me water to drink.

"Of course, and don't worry Soo. The wedding is just between us, the judge and the witnesses." He said and I gave him a questioning look.

Witnesses?

"Witnesses? What's that?" I asked.

"Some close friends or relatives that can be a witness on a wedding." He said and I nodded.

Who should I call? Lisa? Nayeon?

"Do you already have someone in mind?" I suddenly asked and he looked at me.

"Yeah my dongsaengs." He said.

"You have siblings?" I asked.

"They're just my friends but I treat them as my brothers." He said.

"Oh so they're boys?"

"Yeah, how about you?"

"Oh I'll just invite my girls." I said as I remembered my college days where I belong to a group named Blackpink. We're a girl group created by the school for competitions. We rap, dance and sing. And we've won many awards back then.

I noticed how his eyes grew wide while looking at me so I gave him a confused look.

"Wait? Aren't you the eldest member of the girl group BlackPink?!" He said and my eyes grew also.

"Yah! How come you know that?" I asked shocked.

"I went to the same school as yours but I'm a year ahead than you so you probably don't know me." He said and I nodded. Yeah, that's right. There's so many students in our school and I think in my year that time they have a thousand students the same year as mine.

"By the way, do you still dance and sing?" He asked.

"Sometimes, but you know I don't really perform now." I said and he nodded.

"I want to hear you sing, I remember back then when you sang 'Sure Thing' with your group mates. Your voice stood out from the rest that time and that's when I started to love your voice and your group." He said and I am beyond shocked.

"So you also saw me when we performed Partition?!" I asked.

"Well of course, I even saw you when you performed 'Side To Side'." He said and I just washed my face with my hands.

This is so embarrassing, when I danced that time I'm the least member to do our routines in dancing.

Oh Lord just let the ground swallow me and let Yoongi forget my whole existence. Because I'm starting to lose my shit with this one.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
15