07

Jisoo's POV

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Hey Jisoo! Long time no talk."

"Yeah I've been busy with work. How are you by the way?"

"I'm good!"

"Tae, can we meet tomorrow Sunday?"

"Yeah sure it's my day off tomorrow."

"Thanks Tae!"

"Always welcome."

Call ended

Great! So just a quick briefing, Taehyung is my crush back then. Well I had many crushes but he's the first one that came to my mind. Fortunately I have his number and I contacted him immediately.

*next day*

I am now waiting at the coffee shop where I'd meet Taehyung. Why would I meet him? Well he's the one who can help me with my problem, and that is basically the marriage thing.

Then I saw the door of the coffee shop opened and I saw Kim Taehyung looking handsome af. Anyways, I stood up to greet him and he greeted back. We sat down and talked casually.

"So why do you want to meet me?" He asked.

"Uhh it's because I ne-

"Babe!" I flinched when someone shouted from the door, we both turned our heads to know who is it and it's none other than...

Jennie Kim. Apparently she's Taehyung's best friend back in college and she became my friend too. I got shocked when Taehyung stood up to greet her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Sorry I had to talk to Chae, you know she have a problem with her love life." She said and giggled. She then faced me and squealed.

"Omo, Kim Jisoo right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Omg girl, I never heard from you for a long time!" She said and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I missed you Jendeuk." I said and smiled at her.

"I missed you too Jichu unnie." She answered. Then they both sat down and Taehyung spoke.

"So what are you saying earlier?" He asked and I acted like someone sent me a message.

"Oh I'm sorry guys but my boss called for me and it's urgent! I'll just meet you the other time, I'm really sorry." I said and I stood up.

"It's alright unnie, see you soon! I'll just message you my number through Tae okay?" She said.

"Okay." I said and smiled again. I bid goodbye to the couple and went out of the coffee shop and took a cab home.

Aish. Though I want to ask for Taehyung's help, I don't want to be a girl who'll ruin ones relationship for thy own sake.

So I thought for a second and another idea came to my head.

Once I'm home I opened my laptop and wrote down names.

Park Jinyoung

Jung Hoseok

Lee Minhyuk

Jackson Wang

Kim Jiwon

This should work, right?

No one's POV

He's patiently waiting for the man to pick up his call though it's taking too long. Once he answered he greeted the man.

"Oh, Mr. Min!" The man said.

"Oh Louie Kim? How may I help you?" He asked and the man answered.

"Mr. Min can you do me a favor? My son is getting married next month and he needs a very good suit also his bride needs a wedding gown."

"That's not a big problem, when do you want it to be delivered?" He asked.

"Can you deliver it next week?" He asked.

"Sure just send the details to my secretary." He said.

"Thank you Mr. Min, I really remember your father in you." He said.

"I'll go now Mr. Kim."

"Anyways thanks again Mr. Min, it's great working with you."

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
07