05 (1)

"Good evening, Jisoo right?" The woman asked and I nodded.

"Ahh yes Mrs. Kim." I shyly bowed at her and she hugged me so I hugged her back.

"Just call me eomma hun, you'll be soon my daughter-in-law anyways." She said and laughed. Though a little bit confused, I just laughed with her.

"Let's all settle down ladies and gentlemen." Mr. Kim said and we all sat down. In front of me is their son who looks like he doesn't even give a fuck on what's happening.

'He's handsome but Mr. Min is much much more handsome than he is.' I thought dreaming and imagining his beautiful face.

"We all should eat first before discussing our business with each other's family alright?" Mr. Kim said and dad nodded.

We all started eating and soon we've finished our meals.

"So we should start about it now." Mr. Kim said and again dad nodded.

"As we all planned my son Kim Junmyeon and your daughter Kim Jisoo will be married by next month." Mr. Kim said and I was shocked.

"What?!" We both shouted.

"Dad you do know I have a girlfriend right?" He asked his dad.

"And I'm still young! I didn't planned to get married in my mid 20s." I explained while I stood up.

"Hush kids. Don't raise your voice on your dads, they're still older than you!" Mom said and I sat properly again.

"We have already talked about it, there's no way of stopping it even if you have a girlfriend." Mr. Kim said and pointed at his son.

"I'm out." I said as I raised my hands as a surrender. I stood up and went out of the room not minding my family crying out to me, especially mom.

I went out and took a cab on my way home. When I went in I saw Mrs. Min cooking and the girl is at the living room watching TV while holding a light. I sat beside her and she was startled but then smiled at me.

"Hello unnie!" She said and waved her light in front of me.

"Hi." I said and faked a smile.

"Why are you sad unnie?" She asked and I just ruffled her hair.

"It's nothing." I said and smiled again.

"By the way unnie I'm Min Yoonji, but you can call me Yoonji." She said and stretched out her hand.

"Kim Jisoo but you can call me Jisoo unnie." I said and took her hand and shook it.

"It's nice to meet you unnie." She said and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too." I answered.

"Yoonji, let's eat now!" Mrs. Min said and Yoonji went to the kitchen. I followed her and Mrs. Min was shocked to see me.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
05 (1)