12

Jisoo's POV

We arrived safely at the City Hall and many people started to recognize him. I even heard some murmurs from the people around us.

'Isn't that Min Yoongi?'
'OMG! It's the CEO of MYG Clothing Line!'
'Wait it's her secretary right?'
'What are they doing here?'
'Maybe some business matters.'
'He's so handsome!'
'Is that his girlfriend? Omo they look good together!'
'The girl is so beautiful they look good!'

The staffs noticed this so they moved us to the VIP Area.

"Good morning Mr. Min, what can we do for you?" A woman at her mid 40s asked him and he answered.

"We're here to apply for a marriage license." He said and the woman got shocked.

"Alright Mr. Min, I'll get your form immediately." The woman said then left.

I got nervous all of a sudden. It felt surreal, I'm getting married at my young age of 26. I just hope I don't lose my virginity at this age too. Omo! Jisoo what are you saying?! It's not like he wants to do 'it' with you. And it's not like you want to do it too.

Anyways after minutes of waiting the woman arrived with papers on her hands. She laid it in front of us and said.

"Please fill up this form and we'll give you a copy immediately." The woman explained and we nodded.

She left us here again and Yoongi started filling it up. He's the one who wrote everything, I just told him some informations that needs to be put there. Once finished we called the woman and she took the paper with her.

We headed out of the room and proceeded to the claiming counter. We claimed it and we headed out of the place.

"So, are we going home now?" I asked as I sat on the passenger seat.

"No...

We're going to have our...

First Date." He said then winked at me.

I just looked away because I blushed and I don't want him to see me blushing just because of that.

I just opened the radio and my favorite song played.

𝖯𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗌

And I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger seat
And I can't keep my eyes on the road
Knowing that she's inches from me

I looked outside enjoying the view. Suddenly his hand held mine and I looked at him while he just smiled. I held his hand also and smiled secretly while looking outside.

Fuck Jisoo calm your heart! This is just for 6 months you'll need to leave each other too.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
12