20

Yoongi's POV

When I walked in I saw her father that was about to slap her so I ran towards them and held his hand so tight.

"I don't think it's a good thing for you to hurt my wife sir. Even though you're her father, I'm her number one guardian now." I said calmly but sternly at her dad.

"Wait, what?!... Mr. Min?" A man said so I looked at him and realized it was Louie Kim. I let go of Jisoo's father's hand and stood beside her.

"So what's the matter here?" I asked calmly.

"U-uh, Mr. Min."

"Yah you, our families had an agreement that our children will get married and how dare you ruin it?!" Louie's wife shouted. Tsk, not that I give a damn about their fucking nonsensical shits.

"Mr. Min I'm sorry for my wife's behavior." Louie said and bowed to me.

"Leave my wife alone, don't ever drag her on your businesses anymore. Once something happens again like this, I won't hesitate to pull off your investment on my company." I said seriously while looking straight to his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Min. I promise this will not happen again." He said and bowed for the last time before their family left.

"So what's your business with our daughter young man? I don't recall my daughter being in a romantic relationship with someone." Her father said.

"We kept our relationship a secret, we're dating for a year now." I said and looked at Jisoo and she just gave me a weird look. I just smiled at her and held her hand.

"Yah Kim Jisoo how dare you hide something like this from us?!" Her mom said shouting again. How many times does she have to shout at Jisoo? I swear even if it's her mom, I'm getting irritated by the way she acts towards Jisoo.

Jisoo on the other side just looked down and I noticed tears started streaming on her face again.

"I'm sorry ma'am, sir but I think we need to go now. We'll just meet you some other time." I said and pulled Jisoo with me.

They didn't respond as I left them there dumbfounded.

Once she got in the car, I kept her door open and stood beside her.

"Yah Kim Jisoo, you know you can cry it all out on me. Sometimes crying is good for the soul, if you just keep it all in, one day your heart might burst because of all the pain inside. It's alright to lean on someone Soo, it's alright to lean on me." I said as I caressed her face and wiped her tears.

She suddenly hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"It hurts Yoongi. It really does."

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
20