01

Third Person's POV

"Excuse me! Excuse me, oh I'm sorry Ms. Excuse me!" Jisoo said as she is running to get to MYG building on time.

She works as a Secretary there for two years now and she's always punctual when it comes to work. She's a beautiful woman and many people have mistaken her as a model, and that's one of the reasons why Yoongi likes her.

When she finally get to the building she quickly went to the elevator and pressed the 'MYG' button. Once she get on the floor she went straight to his office and sat on her chair. Yoongi's still not here so she started her work early.

After half an hour she saw the door opened and it revealed her boss.

"Good morning Mr. Min." She said as she stood up and bowed to him.

"Good morning to you too Ms. Kim." He greeted back and smiled at her which she gladly returned. He sat on his chair and Jisoo continued her work.

"Have you eaten already Ms. Kim?" He asked and she looked at him.

"Ahh yes Mr. Min." She replied and Yoongi looked at her.

"Oh alright." He said while nodding his head and continued to look at the papers on his desk.

Lunch

"Mr. Min, what would you like to eat today?" Jisoo asked as she stood up from her desk, looking at her wristwatch.

"I'll have steak for today and please get me some Iced Caramel Macchiato." He replied and Jisoo nodded.

"Alright sir." She said and walked towards the door. She went down to the cafeteria and went to the cashier.

"Good morning, Mr. Min will have Steak for today. Just the usual medium rare please." Jisoo said at the lady on the cashier and she immediately told it to the CEO's personal chef. She left and went out to go to Starbucks and buy her boss' drink. After getting the drinks (she also bought for herself) she went to the cafeteria and ordered food for herself. In their company, the meals of the CEO and the secretary will just be delivered in their office.

She arrived at the office and handed him his drink.

"Thank you." He said and gladly took the drink from her.

"You're welcome sir." She said and smiled at him. After that their food arrived and the waiter set it on their desks.

When they finished eating they continued to work until midnight.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
01