02

Third Person's POV

Today is another typical working day for Jisoo. Though she has something to say to Yoongi and it's bothering her. What is it? Well she's going to ask him if she can take a leave for 2 days. Why is it bothering her? It's because she already used up the days of her leave.

*flasback*

-at Kim's Residence-

Jisoo's POV

I am now sitting in the dining room with my family. We're having dinner and all I can hear is the sound of utensils.

"Jisoo." My mom called my name so I looked at her with a questioning look.

"Yes mom?" I asked.

"Can you ask your boss if you can have a leave for two days?" Mom said as she looked at me.

"Why mom? Are we going somewhere?" I asked.

"We're going to meet Mr. Louie Kim this Friday and Saturday, in Daegu. We have some family business to deal with him." She explained.

"Oh is that so mom?" I asked again and she nodded.

*end of flashback*

Jisoo's POV

"Mr. Min." I softly said and looked at him.

"Yes Ms. Kim?" He asked and looked at me.

How can he be so hot looking at me like that? With his reading glasses and his raven black hair, I swear he's the most handsome CEO I've seen in my whole life.

"U-uh can I ask you for something sir?" I said hesitantly.

"Go ahead, what is it?" He asked as he placed the papers he was holding on his desk and gestured me to sit in front of his desk. I sat there and told him what I wanted to say.

"Sir, my mom asked me if I can have a leave for two days, this Friday and Saturday. We have some family business in Daegu. I'm hoping for your kind permission." I said and bowed to him. He leaned back on his seat and looked at me while thinking.

"Well with that Ms. Kim, you'll need to work extra two days this year or else your salary for this month will decrease." He said and my eyes gleamed.

"I assure you sir I'll work extra two days this year, just for you to let me have a leave for two days." I said and stood up while I bowed to him.

"Alright you can have your leave but I'll appreciate it Ms. Kim if you finish your work first before leaving." He said while nodding.

"Of course Mr. Min." I said and smiled brightly at him.

Mission success!

I took a deep breath while I went to my desk and continued what I was doing earlier.

But why do I have a bad feeling about our trip in Daegu? I just shrugged the thought off and continued working.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
O2