49

Jisoo's POV

When I reached at the end, I can't believe what I saw.

It's Yoongi standing at the center with a bouquet in his hands while  looking at me with his gummy smile.

I walked towards him and hugged him while he did the same.

"Yah what's this?" I asked and he just smiled at me not uttering a word.

"Kim Jisoo..." He said then sighed sharply.

"You're the first woman to make my heart flutter. When I first saw you, I didn't know but I felt something strange in me. You're also the first woman to do that to me. You pulled me out of the elevator and told me to wait for the next one." He said while chuckling and I just blushed out of embarrassment.

-flashback-

I am walking inside the building and everyone that I encounter greets me. I walked to the elevator and pushed the button. When it opened many people were inside, I was about to go in when a lady pulled me out.

"Uhm sorry but I'm running late mister. Can you just wait for this to go down again?" The girl said as the door elevator closes.

I didn't saw her before, is she a new employee?

-end of flashback-

"I also remember the first time I went to work sick. You took care of me that time and that is when I confirmed that I really am, in love with you." He continued as we smiled dearly at each other.

-flashback-

"Mr. Min these are the files you've been asking for, I also collected the reports from diffe- Mr. Min are you alright?" I heard her say and I just nodded at her.

She suddenly put the back of her hand on my forehead and I felt a sudden rush of electricity through my body.

"Oh my g- you have a fever Mr. Min!" She shouted and I glared at her because she's too noisy.

"Yah don't glare at me like that Mr. Min, you need to lie down now!" She said as she guided me to stand up and laid me down on the couch.

I heard the door open and close so I'm guessing she went out.

After a while the door opened again and I saw her holding a basin with water and towel.

She dried the towel before putting it on my forehead and she took the other one to wipe it on my face.

"You may feel uncomfortable Mr. Min but I need to do this to cool you down." She said and I just motioned her to go on.

-midnight-

I woke up with a light feeling and I don't feel sick anymore. I opened my eyes only to see Jisoo sleeping uncomfortably on the chair. I quickly stood up and walked towards her. I squat down on her level to look closely at her sleeping face. She really looks peaceful when she's sleeping.

She then shifted and put her hands around herself. She must feel cold. I just carried her and laid her down on the couch, I stood up again to go to and look in my cabinet for a blanket. I have some essentials here because sometimes I sleep here when there's too much work. I walked to her and placed it on her sleeping figure.

Before I knew it, my lips are already on her forehead, kissing her goodnight.

-end of flashback-

"With all those small moments, my heart felt satisfaction. You may not notice it but every time we're close to each other, I look away because I don't want you to see what my eyes has to say. I like you Jisoo, I always do and as time went on, I started to... love you too. So if you want, just a simple yes would make me the happiest person alive. This may seem cliché but, Kim Jisoo, will you marry me... again?" He asked on his bended knee and I just stood here in shock. I'm still trying to process the things he said and with overflowing emotions, I found myself nodding happily with tears of joy flowing from my eyes.

The whole place suddenly lit up and I saw so many people around us including my family and his, our friends and our co workers.

"Thank you Jisoo, thank you so much." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back while still crying because I never thought this would happen to me too.

He let go of the hug and wiped my tears away and put the ring on my finger.

"I love you, wife." He said and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you too, Yoongi." I replied when we finally cut off the kiss.

This is the best night ever.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
49