42

Yoongi's POV

I feel so bad leaving her alone in the house. If not for Seokjin hyung calling me, I should've stayed with her and cuddled with her.

-flashback-

I was about to sit beside Jisoo on the couch and hug her from the side when someone called me.

I fished out my phone to decline the call when Jisoo stopped me and said that I should answer it.

I had no choice but to answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yoongi."

"Oh, Seokjin hyung?"

"Are you in your house right now?"

"Ne."

"Could you come here at the office for a moment?"

"Right now?"

"Yes please. The board are having an emergency meeting and they need you here."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah but it'll be quick I promise."

"Ahh, arasseo hyung I'll be there."

Call ended.

When I dropped the call I looked at Jisoo apologetically and she just smiled at me.

"It's alright Yoongs, you should go now, I think it's urgent." She said and smiled.

"Promise Soo I'll be back sooner." I said and approached her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Arasseo, arasseo. Go already, Seokjin oppa must be having a hard time there alone." She said and pecked on my cheeks which made me blush.

After that I walked out of the house and started my car. As I drove, only 7 houses from home I tried to search for my phone when I realized I don't have it.

"Shit."

I drove back and when I arrived, I heard a vase shattered inside.

I hurried inside to see Jisoo, sitting on the floor looking scared as she stared at the man in front of her.

Jisoo's POV

As I was about to close my eyes, I heard noises from the kitchen. I suddenly felt alert and grabbed a magazine and rolled it. I know this wouldn't hurt that much but it would help right?

As I approached the kitchen someone spoke behind me.

"I miss you Jisoo."

That sounds familiar...

I turned around to see a very familiar man.

"Lee T-taeyong...?"

"Oh no honey, I'm not Taeyong. Don't you remember me, princess?" He asked and that's when it hit me.

"K-kim Hanb-bin?" I asked in nervousness and he smiled.

"Now you remember me." He laughed and that's when tears fell.

"I love you, Ji Soo. And I know you love me too." He said and started walking towards me.

"You pretend to be angry just to get my attention. That's why you're pretending to like that man. You're trying to provoke me." He continued while walking. I slowly walked back as I tried to stop over thinking.

"Don't come closer... If you do, I'll call the police!" I shouted but that didn't scared him. This little piece of shit.

"The police?" He said and laughed evilly. This is scaring me off, really.

"I see you still have no idea what I'm capable of." He said and stopped in front of me as my back hit the wall. The magazine on my hand long forgotten as I took a loose grip on it causing it to fall on the ground.

"Be honest with yourself now and say that you love me! Say that you need me and you'll never betray me!" He shouted and gripped on my shoulders as he shook me. Tears are now falling from my eyes wishing that someone would save me.

He suddenly pushed me to the ground and smashed the vase beside me causing me to flinch.

The door opened and it revealed Yoongi with a different aura around him.

"You jerk!"

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
42

(Uhm, so I published another book and of course it's a BANGPINK related one again. What do you expect. It's a book containing short stories about my ships but it's not a oneshot. You know what I mean?

Anyways, I hope you would check it out!

Stay Safe sunshines!)