35

Yoongi's POV

I sat there by her side as I held her hand praying that she would wake up soon. The last time she had a nightmare, it's about that traumatic experience right?

I lowered my head thinking about the thing that possibly happened to her back then.

I caressed her face and gently placed a peck on her lips. Jisoo, why didn't you told me? I thought there's no more secrets between us?

With that thought I drifted off to sleep.

Jisoo's POV

'Jisoo, baby...' the man said and walked towards me while I crawl back.

'No... Don't come near me please...' I pleaded.

'Why? Don't you missed me babygirl?' He said and stopped in front of me when my back is now against the wall.

'Y-yoongi...'

'Yoongi?! Who's that asshole huh?! Remember Kim Jisoo you're mine and mine only!

Yoongi's POV

I was awaken when I heard a strange sound and when I woke up Jisoo is trembling and sweating at the same time.

"Jisoo!" I shouted.

I immediately pushed the emergency button and nurses came rushing in.

"Inhale, exhale." Dr. Yoo said after giving her a CPR.

"Jisoo, look at me. Jisoo, look at me." She said and revived her again.

I sat at the corner of the room praying to God to make Jisoo safe. If only I could take all her burdens, I would.

I didn't noticed that tears started streaming down on my face. When I looked up the people around me already calmed down even Jisoo. I sighed in relief.

I walked towards her bed and held her hand again while she's now awake.

"Jisoo..." I said and hugged her while I cried.

"Y-yoongi..." She replied and hugged me tighter.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi I didn't tell you." She said and also cried.

"It's alright Soo, shh." I said and tried to calm her down because I noticed her sharp breaths again while crying. I was afraid the thing might happen again.

"I love you Soo, I really do." I said and caressed her back while continuing to calm her down.

"I-I love y-you too Yoongi." She replied that made my heart skip a beat. I know it's not the right time to feel this way but I can't help it.

But whoever that person is who made her like this, I'll make sure I'll make them pay.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
35