40

Yoongi's POV

She looked so nervous with her eyes closed so I tried to calm her down by singing her a song.

"Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate all thru the night" I sang smiling as I look at her.

I was about to sing the chorus part when she spoke.

"I love you." She said and opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I love you too, Soo." I replied and smiled at her.

"AHH EOMMA!" She shouted when we suddenly went down. And I just laughed.

When we got off I can't stop laughing teasing her. I still remember her shocked face from above while she's shouting. And here she is glaring at me so I shut up.

"Ahh, ahh! Yah let go, Kim Jisoo!" I shouted in pain because she is pulling my ear.

"Yah Kim Jisoo I'm still your CEO!" I said trying to pull the CEO card on her.

"I don't care if you're my CEO. You're my husband too and this is normal for married husbands and wives!" She shouted and it made me froze.

"All right if you say so... my wife." I said and her eyes widened.

"Yah when will you stop teasing me?!" She whined and stopped pulling on my ear.

"Alright I'm sorry Soo-ya~" I cooed and cupped her cheeks.

"I'm sorry wife." I said and pecked on her lips. Which made her smile.

'awee look at them they're so sweet!'
'I wish I have a boyfriend like that.'
'Yah!'

"You're so cheesy Min Yoongi, you know?" She said as I put my arms on her shoulder and we started walking.

"You love me though." I replied and looked at her.

"It doesn't make you less cheesy and annoying." I noticed her crimson red cheeks and she immediately looked away.

"Someone's blushing." I said while looking away.

"Yah, I told you to stop teasing me!" She shouted and hit me on the chest.

"Arasseo, arasseo." I said and pinched her nose.

"Oppa." She suddenly said so I was shocked when I looked at her. Did I heard her right? She called me, oppa?

"N-ne?"

"I'm hungry, let's eat." She said and beamed.

"Let's go!" I said and pulled her in one of the restaurants I spotted.

'Be happy while you're still together because, you might never see each other again.'

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
40