27

Jisoo's POV

"What is it Seokjin oppa?" I asked.

"Yoongi told me that you can have a vacation for a week. He'll be out of the country for a week." He said and I looked at him questionably.

"Out of the country? As long as I remember he has no appointment like that on his schedule." I said as I put a finger on my chin.

"It's w-what you called exclusive appointments Jisoo." He said stuttering.

"But shouldn't I be the one to know that because as far as I know I'm still his secretary." I said and I noticed his panicked look.

"Why are you two making my job harder?" He bursted out and I laughed.

"Alright, alright. At least I have a one week vacation. Hmm, I think I'll go home to Daegu." I said and his eyes widened.

"D-daegu?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"A-alright I'll get going now." He said and walked towards the door.

"Send my regards to Irene unnie! Also please let me be Jihyun's godmother!" I shouted and he looked at me.

"We will." He said and smiled before heading out of the office.

Once he got out I slouched on my seat and thought about Yoongi. Why did he left so suddenly?

Yoongi's POV

After the meeting I quickly went out the building and headed straight to my car. I'll start my journey to Daegu. I need to see mom right away. I looked at the piece of paper that Suran noona gave me.

'Block 9, Lot 3 Sunday's Village, Daegu'

I typed the address on waze and started my car engine.

I also texted Seokjin hyung to tell Jisoo to have a one week vacation.

I didn't had the chance to say goodbye to her properly.

I'll see you soon Soo. I love you.

Jisoo's POV

I decided to work til 8 pm and I went home. Before I packed my things, I called Lisa first to give me our house's address.

When I was done packing I went out and called a cab.

"Where are we heading miss." The driver said as I sat at the passenger seat.

"Oh here's the address ahjussi, 'Block 9, Lot 3 Sunday's Village, Daegu." I said and he typed it on his GPS.

"Alright ma'am." He said and nodded as he started driving.

I leaned back on my seat and put my earplugs on and dozed off.

'Here I come eomma-nim!'

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
27