36

Jisoo's POV

After a few days of being confined in the hospital, I was able to get out. After that I stayed in our house for a day with Yoongi even though I convinced him I'm already ok, he still didn't let me do work.

While browsing on my phone, my eyes suddenly landed on the date today and I almost threw my phone in shock. How can I forget? It's Yoongi's birthday today! He's still in our room, sleeping. He must be exhausted taking care of me while managing the company. Aish, I feel bad for my Sugums. I call him Sugums because he's sweet as sugar and his gums show when he smiles, cringey right?

I quickly called Seokjin oppa and asked him if he can make some foods and cake. He said he'll make it immediately with the help of Irene unnie.

While waiting, I went to the kitchen to look for something to cook. I know it's not the best time for this but I'm really craving for some Samgyup so I cut thin strips of beef and pork and served them on a plate. I readied a mini stove on the table and put the dishes beside it. Beef, pork, cheese, lettuce, egg and even rice.

I put the cheese at the center of the grilling pan and opened the stove.

While waiting I walked back to our room and decided to wake Yoongi up.

When I opened the door I saw his sleeping figure and I giggled. I crawled beside him and hugged him.

"Yoongi..." I whispered and he hugged me back.

"Hmm." He asked while half asleep.

"Happy birthday my Yoongles." I whispered and pecked on his lips which made him smile.

I was shocked when he suddenly got on top of me and opened his eyes.

"Thank you." He replied and also pecked on my lips.

"Should I eat my breakfast already?" He said as he licked his lips and I hit him on his shoulder.

"Yah Min Yoongi stop with the teasing!" I said and he leaned down.

He connected his lips to mine and we started kissing passionately. I put my hands on his neck and pulled him closer to me. He bit my lower lip causing me to open my mouth and made him slid his tongue inside.

We pulled away to catch our breaths and his kisses went down on my neck. Shit, that may leave some hickeys. When he was about to go down on my chest, I smelled something burning.

"Shit the cheese!" I said and quickly pushed him off me and ran to the living room to turn off the stove when I calmed down and sighed in relief, I was shocked to see a man at the bedroom door glaring at me.

I smiled awkwardly at him and gave him a peace sign.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
36