48

Jisoo's POV

"Mrs. Min right?" The girl at the front of the company said. It seems like she's really waiting for my arrival.

"Ahh yes, why?" I said and looked at her confused.

"Can you come with us ma'am?"

"W-why?" I asked nervously, who knows if she's a kidnapper?

"Mr. Min told us to accompany you for the day, there's something special happening today ma'am." She said and giggled.

"Uhm wait Ms. but I don't really know you." I said politely.

"It's alright ma'am you can confirm our identities inside if you would like. We mean no harm to you, Mr. Min really hired us today." She said and showed me her I.D., she's a professional stylist? Why would I need a stylist?

"Oh alright, but why would I need a stylist?" I asked.

"As I told you Mrs. Min, there's something special happening today." She said and I just nodded while thinking what could it be.

We rode a luxurious van for I think an hour and we finally arrived at our destination. It's the famous 'The Stylists' Exclusive Studio'. I saw this on the net years ago when a celebrity had her wedding I guess, and this is where she got styled.

I also heard that one of the royal blood's heir had her look done here for her debut. (a/n: Debut as in 18th birthday)

When we walked in it's so spacious and there's so many rooms and there's also a lounge. At the front desk there's at least three people who's busy on telephones and computers.

We went straight to the 'washroom'? What the heck?

"Ma'am, please suit yourself and have a nice bath. It doesn't matter how long because we want you to feel relaxed today. There's much essentials there to help you on your relaxing bath. Once you're finished please use the bathrobe at the side and come out for us to style you." She explained and smiled.

"Alright, thank you." I said and smiled too. As I went in the bathroom is so spacious. There's a Jacuzzi and a bathtub. There's also a rack of body products like body soap, shampoo and even exotic ones. What I mean for exotic is like the luxurious ones, the products that only rich people has, you get me?

I decided to have a warm bath for an hour with my eyes closed. It really is relaxing.

-after bath-

Once I went out I saw them being busy and when they noticed me they quickly led me to the linked room beside the washroom. When we went in it's a make-up room. There's a lot of make up products laid on the table and there's also a big mirror where I can clearly see myself.

When they put make-up on me, I noticed that it's not exaggerating. It's just an elegant natural look.

After the makeup they also styled my hair and they gave me a dress. It's a pink shiny dress with long sleeves and has a narrow opening at the chest area. The waist part is tight that keeps my stomach in. They also gave me a black stilettos for my footwear.(I don't really know how to describe these kind of things.)

After that a limousine is parked at the front of the shop and they told me that it's my ride

After that a limousine is parked at the front of the shop and they told me that it's my ride. The travel time took almost two hours before we arrived at the designated place.

It's dark because it's already evening but the darkness here is somewhat different. There's no even a single light lit up, but then... a pole lit up and I saw a path walk filled with petals and along the way there are signages and pictures of me... and Yoongi?

When I reached at the end, I can't believe what I saw.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
48