31

Third Person's POV

'Kim Jisoo I like you!' the man said and confessed to her.

'I-I'm so sorry but I can't accept your confession.' she said and lowered down her head. She walked out of the scene.

-

'N-no don't do this please.' she plead.

-

'You're mine only!'

-

"Aniyo!" I shouted and sat up from bed, sweating.

Yoongi woke up because of me and his worried expression greeted me.

"Are you all right Soo?" He said as he scooted towards me.

"Y-yeah I just had a n-nightmare." I replied and he nodded.

"I'll just get you some water." He said and was about to stand up when I held his wrist.

"What is it Soo?" He looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Can you take me with you downstairs? I'm really scared." I pleaded and he nodded.

He held my hand as he guided me down. He sat me on a stool and served me a glass of water.

While drinking he asked:

"What did you dreamed about?"

"It's nothing. Just some scary images." I said and he nodded.

"Anyways what would you like for breakfast?"

"Anything you can serve me." I said and gave him a smile which he gladly returned.

"Where's eomma-nim and Yoonji by the way?" I asked.

"Oh mom went to the market early and Yoonji is off to school." He said while his back is facing me, cooking breakfast.

"Oh is that so?" I asked and looked somewhere else.

"Uhh Yoongi I just want to ask..." I said as he served the food in front of me.

"Go ahead what is it?" He said and sat down across me.

"Why... didn't you told me the real reason you'll be gone for a week? I mean you even let Seokjin oppa tell me you're having a business trip somewhere 'exclusive'." I said and finger quoted the word 'exclusive'.

"I just realized that you have your own burdens to deal with to. So if I told you about this it might just add to your problems." He said and lowered his head.

I smiled sweetly at him. I reached out to his hand that sat on the table and held it.

"Thanks." I muttered and he looked at me.

"Ne?"

"I said thanks, thanks for caring of what I would feel..."

"But we shouldn't keep secrets to each other anymore, your burden my burden. Your happiness, my happiness. That's why they call it conjugal." I whispered and leaned closer to him to give him a peck on his cheek.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
31

(early update coz aym kyut char)