10

Jisoo's POV

I woke up in a cozy and unfamiliar bed. I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. I looked around me and I think this is a very neat room. I suddenly remembered everything before I slept. Shit! I was with Mr. Min last night and, and...

I quickly held my chest and I felt relieved when I'm still in my clothes. I checked the clock and it's still 5 in the morning. It became my habit to wake up early in the morning because of work.

I went out of the room to see a very spacious house. So the room is on the second floor and I can see the living room, and the kitchen from here. Next to my room is another room that has a Black door and Gold doorknob. I went down and went straight to the kitchen. Once I get there I was about to open the cupboard when I restrained myself from doing so.

I was thinking, what if Mr. Min doesn't like the idea of someone touching his kitchen? Should I wake him up? But it's inappropriate because he's still sleeping and he's my boss. I should respect his personal space.

Without any more doubts I started cooking breakfast. I don't really care right now if he's going to be mad at me but I'm really hungry and I need to eat breakfast already. Time is running and I don't want to be late for work.

-

Yoongi's POV

*Han River last night*

"Hmm... I volunteer to be your husband then." I said and looked at her. While looking at her she out balanced and almost fell from her seat good thing I catched her. Aish. She's drunk and now she's asleep.

Well I'm still sober, I have a high resistance on soju so I can still drive. But the problem is, I don't know where she lives.

I carried her bridal style and walked towards my car. I opened the passenger seat's door and laid her down. I put on her seatbelt and adjusted the back part of the car seat. It became a mini bed for her to lay on for the mean time.

I walked to the driver side and opened the door. I put my seatbelt on and started the car's engine. I drove to my house, well I have no choice. I don't know where she lives and she's asleep.

After driving for almost an hour I arrived home. I live alone in a big house and sometimes it's lonely. But I get used to it so it doesn't matter anymore.

I parked my car in the garage and went in the house. I went straight to the guestroom beside my bedroom and tucked her in bed.

She looks so peaceful while sleeping. It's like she doesn't have problems to face, but once she wakes up things will change for her and I know that.

I kissed her forehead and went out of the room. I went in my room and changed into my silk pyjamas and laid down on my bed. I stared blankly at the ceiling while still thinking of what I said earlier.

I'm more than ready to be Jisoo's fake husband. It's a win-win situation for us because both of us benefits from it. She can run away from her arranged marriage and I get to know her more.

Should we sign up for marriage license tomorrow and just skip work?

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
10