Burning Questions

Start from the beginning

"That's kinda stupid .."

"Don't ask me, ask Shibusawa .. anyway, the questions !"

Fyodor went through the small papers with the questions, his smile slowly turning to a devilish smirk.

"Dazai-kun would love this game ! Can't say the same about Chuuya-kun though~"

"Oh damn- i already regret coming .."

Chuuya leaned on the small table with his red buzzer to hide his face making everyone in the room laugh but Fyodor wasn't about to give him any time to rest.

"First question ! What body part of your partner is your favorite ?"

"Oh well- this is starting strong !"

Dazai winked at the fans making them scream again while Chuuya wanted to die.

"Who answers first ?"

"Let's say .. whoever pushes the button first ."

"That's definitely not me .."

Chuuya leaned back on his chair till he felt another devilish smirk but directed to him, it was his lover.

"Are you sure you will let me answer first~"

Dazai gave Chuuya no time to react as he already pushed the button then turned to Fyodor.

"Are we allowed to say anything we want ?"

"Yes ! There are no limits !"

"Okay then the body part i love the most in my partner is ... his butt ! But it's only for me to see so you all better not look at it~"

Dazai seemed like a yandere as he gave his answer making the audience go crazy again while Chuuya wished he could hide somewhere, anywhere as long as he didn't have to be there.

"How about Chuuya-kun ?"

"Everything obviously .."

"Come on be honest~"

"I'm being honest ..."

"This won't increase the views ..."

Fyodor glared at him making sure it doesn't show to the camera, Chuuya let out a long sigh, it was just the first question and he was already done with this game.

"Well then let's say ... his hands ?"

Chuuya wasn't sure why everyone was screaming again till he heard Fyodor repeat 'Oh .. his hands ...' while Dazai had his eyes shining in happiness making him frown.

"I'm sure we aren't thinking of the same thing ..."

"Next question ! One Actor you would like to do a love scene with ?"

"What ?!"

Dazai was the first to push the button then stand up angrily, he was obviously acting but everyone was so into it that they got confused.

"How dare you add such a question when you know the two of us are lovers ?! I will make sure to sue the program for this !"

"It's not mine it's Shibusawa's ..."

Fyodor decided not to get in his game sighing at Dazai who sat down, crossing his arms over his chest making sure to look the angriest, then he turned his attention to the ginger actor.

"How about you ?"

"There is one actually ..."

Chuuya said his words in a whisper, totally expecting Dazai's reaction, the latter acted more offended, even faking some tears, he was such a great actor.