Eternal Love

In the middle of a summer day, kids couldn't care less about the heat or the sun, they would spend the whole day playing outside and enjoying their time with no care about anything else.

Chuuya, a 7 years old kid was no different from the others. He has been out since morning playing with his friends as usual but one thing was different that day. They noticed a kid their age who was never seen around the town sitting under the only tree around with a book in his hands. Chuuya wanted to ask the kid to join them but his friends told him to just leave him alone.

After a moment though he couldn't take it anymore and decided to just address him. He left his friends and headed towards him getting slightly confused at the other kid's bandages 'He looks like a mummy' he thought then stopped the moment the other looked at him with his dark hazel orbs as he noticed something weird behind him making him feel uncomfortable. He still tried his best to act as natural as ever.

"Don't sit here by yourself and come play with us !"

"I can't. I can't bear the sunlight ."

"So that's why you're using the tree's shade to cover you !!"

The pale kid nodded with no other word expecting the other to leave with that weird thing but Chuuya was pretty much the persistant kind.

"Then you can always use my shade if you keep standing beside me so come play with us !!"

"I don't need help from a girl ."

"What- but i'm a boy !!!"

Chuuya was getting frustrated at the other kid's neutral expression and he sure wasn't ready to have the other's hand suddenly between his legs checking if he had balls.

"Oh so you really are a boy, you don't look like it at all ."

Chuuya's face had the same color as his hair as he ran away with teary eyes.

"Then you can stay by yourself, i don't care anymore !!!"

The brunet sighed in relief at the other finally leaving but shivered at the weird thing that was Chuuya's shade but in a form that didn't match the small kid at all going with him. It didn't last too long for Chuuya to come back again while staring away with a pout.

"N .. now you know i'm a boy so you wouldn't mind if i helped you so come play with us ..."

"And how ..."

The other started as he stood up.

"How am i supposed to use your shade when i am taller than you ... chibi ?"

... and that was it for Chuuya's patience.

"How can you be so mean when i just didn't want you to be alone ?!!! I hate you so much !!"

He went back to his friends getting more irritated at the strange kid acting like nothing happened as he sat down and went back to his book ignoring the weird shade.

"If he doesn't want to come then just leave him alone ."

Tachihara glared at the kid who made his friend upset then smiled when Higuchi suggested to go in an adventure in the mountains but the two siblings there weren't pleased with the suggestion.

"The sun is setting so it's time to go back besides, Randou-oujisan is here to take us home ."

Akutagawa pointed to where Randou was making Chuuya then all the others instently run towards him.

"Daddy !! I won !! I'm the first one so lift me !!"

Randou smiled at his son then lifted him and rested him on his shoulders making Tachihara and Higuchi slightly disappointed since they wanted him to lift them too. He ended up only lifting Akutagawa with one arm since he was tired while he held with his other hand Higuchi's hand then she held Tachihara's hand too. Gin was on the other side and held on Randou's leg as she stared up worriedly at her brother.