Let's cuddle, Chuuya~

"How did we end up this way again ?"

It was snowing . It was cold . There was no signal in the montains . Their car was crashed by their last ennemies that Chuuya made sure to kill to the last one . Now they are stuck together in that cold weather .
"It couldn't be worse ... " Dazai mopped up ,
"That's my line ! You waste of bandages ",
"Yeah yeah shortie ... it would be better for us to find a place where we can warm up till tomorrow morning ... "
"WHO IS A SHORTIE ?! And why are you sitting down then ?"
"Because YOU are going to search for some place and when YOU find it YOU will come back and take me with you~"
"WHAT ?!" No .. Chuuya wasn't doing it this time !
"You should hurry up or i'm gonna freeze Chuuya~"
"Just freeze and die then ! I'm definitaly not doing it !"

He ended up doing it anyway ...

"There is no bed"
"Yeah i know ... " Chuuya sighs,
"The heater doesn't work"
"Yeah i know ..."
"There is just one blan-"
"Stop complaining and shut the fuck up ! I wasn't going to find a 5 star hotel in the middle of nowhere !!"
"What was i even expecting from a hatrack like you~" Dazai says while sitting down in the corner and covering himself with the only blanket they have .
"Hey why are you taking the blanket ?"
"You want to share ?"
"What ... No ! Give it to me , i was the one searching"
"Why don't we do a round of rock-paper-scissors to decide who will have it?" Dazai suggested .

And then,
"You're too obvious , Chuuya~"
"Shut the fuck up!" Chuuya yells while sitting in the opposite corner ... without the blanket obviously.
After a while, Dazai started singing one of his suicide songs that annoyed Chuuya even more than he already was :"Can't you just shut up ... "
"I don't wanna sleep so that i don't freeze~"
"Then talk about something else ..." Chuuya says irritatingly but without much energy . He was so tired . He was the one doing all the work after all . Just like always .
"I'm cooold ..." Dazai complained .
"How dare you complain when you did nothing and you're the one covered with the blanket ?!!!"
"I wanna cuddle, Chuuya~" Dazai says while lifting the blanket as a gesture to Chuuya to join him. "We should warm each other up~" .
"No ... i would rather freeze than cling up to you" Chuuya was really having a hard time and Dazai noticed it .
"Hey come on ... i don't wanna die here, i need a beauty to die with in romantic double suicide~"
"Fuck you ..." Chuuya really didn't have the energy to argue with this suicidal maniac.
Dazai knows how much his partener is stubborn so he just set up and walked towards him then stood up beside him .
Chuuya glared at him :"What ?"
"Move " Dazai ordered .
Chuuya hated when Dazai uses this tone because he knows that he will end up doing it no matter what . So he just moves and Dazai set behind him caging the smaller one between his legs in the way . He covers both of them with the blanket and pulls Chuuya to him so that Chuuya's back is on his chest .
"Can i already die ... ?" Chuuya hides his face in his arms .
"Oh, is that a blush Chuuya~" Dazai says mockingly .
"What if it was ?" Chuuya whispered .
Dazai had his eyes wide open but answered calmly :"That would be pretty disturbing". 
Chuuya didn't want to answer so he just goes back to his position . He jumps when he feels Dazai's arms around his waist. "What is that for ?"
"Why don't you lean back and have some rest partener ?" Dazai says with a soft smile on his face . With his right hand , he pushes the other towards him so that now there was no space between them .
"How did we end up this way ?" Chuuya comments not waiting for an answer . He feels a pair of soft lips on his neck :"Stop that ..."
"You really want me to stop ?" Dazai whispers in his ear. "They say that having sex in these kind of situations is the best way to warm up~".
Chuuya says nothing again . He just leans his head on Dazai's shoulder and relaxes .

Suddenly, Dazai heared a whisper :"I hate you ...  Dazai ... i .. love ... you ... " Chuuya was already asleep . Dazai gave him a soft kiss on the lips then looked at his sleeping face.
"I love you too Chuuya" he whispered into the other's ear .

After ending his report, Chuuya noticed that everyone was staring at him in a weird way, the one who scared him the most was Akutagawa's glare. He just acted like he noticed nothing till his subordinate jumps on him :" What was that Chuuya san ???" Tachihara says with teary eyes .
Chuuya gave him a questioning look :"What do you mean ?"
Gin tried to stop Tachihara but it was too late . He already gave his phone to Chuuya .
It was a pic of his sleeping face on Dazai's shoulder .

"I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL THAT SHITTY BASTARD !!!!"
R.I.P Tachihara's phone .

Meanwhile, in a bar , Dazai sneezed :
"I'm sure some beauty is talking about me now~".
Odasaku answered nonchalantly :" Isn't it a certain someone who actually wants to kill you because of this ?" He shows Dazai his phone with that picture .
"That's also true ..." Dazai smirked. "But it still is a beauty talking about me ~" .
"I'm really sorry for him for having to deal with you each day" Ango commented with a bored tone .