SP 1

S p e c i a l c h a p t e r 1

Shivon's been through a lot and she learned alot from those experiences.

She never thought forgiving is something that'll change someone's life. She never thought love can be this happy. Fate is really a messy path of life, and a unique one to tell.

It's been two years.

The next year to that when Declan bravely asked her father of her hand, they got married. It's been two years since then and the feeling is still the same everytime she open her eyes in the morning while laying down on his bare chest. She can't even surpress the feel of joy she's feeling inside. A feeling like she's about to explode.

It was as if she's in a fairytale. But the difference is that this is all true. Its is a dream come true. Its all real and this is her life right now.

She smiled while watching Declan trimming the grass in their own garden at the back of the house. Its his thing nowadays, and she don't know why. And yes, it's right. They got their own house right after they got married.

What a perfect life they got but then there's no such thing as perfect life.

Hinaplos niya ang puson.

They've been trying to have a baby. Its been two years, but still got no luck. But luckily, si Declan ang asawa niya. At first hand, alam niyang short-tempered ang asawa pero pagdating sa kanya wala na yatang mas hahaba pa sa pisi ng pasensiya ni Declan. He's being patient, and she's thankful for it.

Napailing siya ng makita ang panganay na anak ni Benneth. Benneth, Declan's younger brother has two children. The oldest one is Damaris, a beautiful girl. She's now six years old and the second one is a boy named Zigward, their three years old son. This boy's face is like a photocopy of the two brothers. Jordan family got some strong DNA here huh.

Sila kaya? Kapag nagkaroon sila ng anak, sino ang magiging kamukha nito? Shivon smiled at the thought.

"Uncle! What is three times seven?" Damaris asked his uncle Declan, interrupting him.

Declan stopped, dropping the tool he's holding. Damaris and him both sat on the grass. "Come, let me teach you some math."

Nawala naman ang attensyon ni Shivon sa dalawa at natuon ng may kumuyapit sa kanyang binti. She smiled at the young innocent boy. "Hello, there baby Zig." Kinarga niya ang batang lalake. "Where's your mom huh?"

Nagangat siya ng tingin ng makitang pumasok ng kusina si Alecz, Benneth's wife. They are both close now, buddies actually. Every weekend nagseset-up sila ng barbeque party kung kaya't nandito ang maganak ngayong araw. Natutuwa din siya, dahil maliban sa may nakakasama sila ay nakikita niya din ang mga chikiting nito. She loves children now, maybe ganoon na nga talaga kapag gusto mo ng bumuo ng pamilya.

"There you are little one." May paglalambing na sambit nito ng makita ang anak nitong lalake na nasa kanyang bisig. Kaagad siya nitong nilapitan. "Tinakbuhan lang naman ako ng makulit na 'to. I was supposed to put him in bed."

Natawa siya sa kakulitan ng bata at mahinang pinisil ang pisngi nito. "Nakuuu, ikaw talaga." Nginitian niya din si Alecz. "So, aalis na ba tayo?"

Napanganga si Alecz. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Is it okay kung kami na lang ni Benneth ang bumili ng mga kailangan natin mamaya?" Mukha pa itong nahihiya sa kanya. ".... and is it okay if—"

Hinaplos niya ang balikat nito. "Kami na ang bahala sa mga bata, wag kang magalala."

Alecz kissed her cheeks and hugged her. "Thankyou, you'll be a good mother someday." She whispered and walked out of the kitchen after she kissed her son goodbye.

Someday.

Binuksan niya ang pinto sa kusina at naglakad karga-karga ang pamangkin sa bisig. Tinungo niya kung saan nakaupo ang asawa kasama ang isa pang pamangkin na si Damaris. "Hello, there."

"Where have you been?" Declan handsomely smiled at her at inalalayan siya nito sa pagupo. Hindi niya alam kung ano ba ang meron kay Declan at para bang lalo itong gumagwapo araw-araw. Well, gwapo naman talaga ito. Pero siguro nga ganito talga kapag sobrang inlove ka na. A silly thought.

There they sat looking like a perfect family. A father, mother and childrens. A perfect one family.

Inilagay ni Declan ang kamay sa likod ni Shivon at hinaplos-haplos iyon in a soothing manner. Nahalata siguro nito ang pagbago ng aura niya. "You okay, love?"

Tinitigan niya si Declan. Oh, her poor husband. "I wish a family like this."

Declan saw the sadness in his wife's lovely eyes. The same eyes that held his heart captive three years ago.

"Shhh... love. We can be a family." Inilapit niya ang mukha sa asawa. "We'll keep trying okay?"

Dumagsa ang pagkabahala sa mga mata ni Shivon. "Paano kung hindi na—"

"Love, we'll going to have a baby. Kung hindi natin kaya, we can adopt or maybe we can have the modern process. There's so many option." He smiled, trying to make her worries away.

Tumulo ang butil ng luha mula sa mga mata ni Shivon. She's getting emotional. "I'm sorry, Declan."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." Declan answered and hugged her tightly. Making her feel loved, and that is all that she need in that moment.

Hindi niya alam ang gagawin kung wala si Declan sa buhay niya.

Napahikbi na lamang si Shivon. "Promise me, hindi ka mo ako iiwan and that you'll be patient."

What if things go wrong? She's scared thinking that if things get screwed and that what they wish wouldn't be granted Declan will leave her.

Inilagay ni Declan ang dalawang palad sa magkabilang pisngi ni Shivon. He held her face gently. Nangunot ang kanyang noo ng marinig niya ang sinabi ng asawa.

Malamlam niyang tinigan ang mga mata ni Shivon. Gusto niyang ipadama at araw-araw niyang ipapadama, hindi siya papalya na ipaalam na kahit na anong mangyari ay nandito siya sa tabi nito. "No, love. Not even in a million years." He shook his head. "I will never think of leaving you. We are in this together." He swiped his thumb in her cheeks erasing the trails of tears.

"I love you so much, Shivon. Don't you ever forget that. Whatever happens." He kissed her forehead softly.

She shut her eyes tightly and held his hand. "I love you so much more. So, so much more."

She smiled. Maybe she saved someone in her past life and this is her reward.

A handsome and a loving prince as a husband.

***

I can't sleeeep! Did you miss Declan?

ImperfectPiece