Chapter 14

Hello peeps! Finally I'm updating! I just finished finals so i'm free to write and update quicker! Merry almost Christmas!

“Hey Peter?” I muttered as we lay on my bed watching a movie together a few hours later.

“Yeah Jo?” he replied.

“I don’t want to lead you on,” I said sitting up and looking at him.

“What?” he asked sitting up as well.

“I don’t want to lead you on and think there’s something here. I do feel something for you, don’t get me wrong, but if we were to begin a relationship I want you to be the only one I have feelings for,” I said looking down at my hands.

“Josephine,” Peter said putting a finger under my chin and making my look at him. “From the moment I saw you I knew there was something special about you. I wanted to get to know you and now that I have I’ve found so much I like about you. You’re funny, sassy, beautiful, and have a mind of your own. I understand what you’re saying and I must agree. If we’re gonna start a relationship I want it to be because we both only like each other. I should not have feelings for Ella and you should not have feelings for Finnick,” Peter said kissing my forehead softly.

“God you’re so sweet,” I sighed closing my eyes and flinging myself onto my back. Peter sifted around and suddenly he was hovering over me with a goofy smile plastered on his face. “What?” I asked smiling back.

“You’re cute,” he said smiling.

“And you’re weird,” I countered rolling my eyes.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked.

“Did you forget what we just talked about?” I asked laughing. His head dipped and he began kissing my neck softly.

“I didn’t forget,” he replied moving to my shoulder.

“Are you sure?” I breathed out closing my eyes.

“Yes,” he whispered nibbling on my neck.

“Knock knock,” James said opening the door completely ruining the moment. I launched Peter off me and sat up looking flushed. “Oh, am I interrupting something?” he asked laughing a little.

“No of course not,” I said looking down and blushing.

“Yeah, sure,” James said leaning against the door. “I need to talk to you Jojo, should I come back later?”

“No, I can talk to you now. Let’s take a walk,” I said scrambling up. “Peter, um, make yourself at home I’ll be back later,” I said quickly giving him a smile.

“Will do,” Peter nodded giving me a wink just before I slipped out the door with James.

“Well you and Peter seemed to be getting close,” James said as we began to walk.

“James, that’s none of your business why did you storm in?” I asked.

“I just wanted to catch up,” James replied. “And I heard that Finn was headed to your room to come and talk to you so I decided to swoop in and save the day like the amazing friend I am,” James smiled.

“He was?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “You wanna grab lunch so we can catch up?” he asked.

“That sounds great,” I replied.

“Do you want to go now?” he asked.

“Let me just go grab some shoes and I’ll meet you in front of the palace in ten minutes,” I said.