Chapter 8

Hey my lovely readers here's chapter 8! please please please tell me what you think and tell me what you want to happen i'd love to know

yours,

Mia

"Peter?" I heard someone ask. It was Finn. "Why are you in here?" I kept my eyes closed and listened in.

            "I slept here," Peter said.

            "Dude, I told you how I felt about her," Finn growled out.

            "Wow, it isn't like that. We were watching movies. I fell asleep. Nothing happened," Peter said.

            "Good," Finn said. "Was she really upset?" he asked.

            "I think so. We didn't talk about you," Peter said shifting under me.

            "Oh," Finn said.

            "You should probably go before she wakes up. She probably doesn't want to see you right now," Peter said shifting again.

            "Right, just tell her... tell her I'm sorry," Finn sighed. A few seconds later the door closed and I opened my eyes. I moved out of Peter's arms and looked at him.

            "You were awake the whole time weren't you?" he asked.

            "Of course," I smiled. He shook his head but grinned back.

            "You heard everything?" Peter asked getting out of the bed and stretching.

            "Yep," I nodded.

            "Good, that means I don't have to repeat anything," Peter said and I laughed.

            "I don't want to go to the party tonight," I murmured flopping back down onto the bed.

            "JoJo?" James said from behind the door.

            "You can come in James," I said looking at the ceiling.

            "Oh, hi Peter," James said opening the door and seeing Peter sitting on the bed.

            "Morning," Peter said.

            "What happened last night?" James asked getting on the bed.

            "You left me and Finn came out. We talked. I spilled my guts and then I left," I replied.

            "You talked to Finn?" James asked.

            "Yeah. You lied you said that I wouldn't have to deal with him. I dealt with him and I feel like shit because of it. I want to go home now," I pouted.

            "Well, you can't. Tonight we'll skip the party ok? I'll take you out to dinner and then we'll watch movies back here," James said.

            "Two things. One, you're married. Two, you have to go. You're the prince," I stated.

            "Fine. So what are you going to do?" James asked.

            "Peter and I are going to go shopping, I'm going to go buy another dress and some other clothes, we're going to come back here I'll get ready, put on a happy face, and go to the ball," I replied getting out of bed.

            "Knock knock," someone said standing at the door.

            "Hello?" I said slowly.

            "I'm James's wife Kira," she introduced.

            "It's a pleasure to meet you," I smiled holding out a hand. "I'm Josephine an old friend of James."

            "I've heard a lot about you," she smiled.

            "I'd like to say the same but James and I haven't really talked," I replied. She laughed and then looked at James who was lounging on my bed.

            "James, Finn is looking for you," she said.

            "Oh goodie," James laughed. "I'll see you guys later?" he asked looking at me and Peter.

            "Eventually," I shrugged. He nodded and then he and Kira left. "So Peter," I said looking at him.

            "Jo," He replied smiling.

            "Let's get ready and then go shopping," I replied. Peter nodded and then got up. He left the room and I began getting ready.

            "Jojo," Finn said knocking on my door.

            "Yes Finn?" I asked with a sigh.

            "Can we talk about last night?" he asked.

            "I suppose it's inevitable," I whispered with another sigh.

            "You waited all this time for me?" he asked as I moved around the room getting ready.  I laid out my clothes and then took off my pants.

            "Yeah," I nodded putting on my maxi skirt.

            "But why?"

            "Because I thought you loved me and I thought we were going to live happily ever after," I replied changing into my other shirt.

            "I'm sorry," Finn sighed.

            "I know you are and I forgive you," I said turning to look at him.

            "Really?" he asked.

            "Yeah. I was upset at first but I'm happy you're happy," I said.

            "Jo," Finn said coming right up to me. His hands grabbed the back of my neck and my waist and pulled me into a kiss. Butterflies flew around my stomach as his mouth touched mine.

            "Finn," I said pushing him away. "Finn you're getting married," I said staring at him.

            "I know," he sighed.

            "I think it'd be best if you left me alone," I said looking down at my feet.

            "Is that what you want?"

            "No, but it's what needs to be done," I replied. "You're about to get married and take over the throne. I'm not going to ruin that for you."

            "Fine," Finn sighed. He turned and left me standing in my room alone. I choked out a sob and then fell to my knees.

            "Hey Jo you ready to go?" Peter said coming into my room. "Jo? Jo what's wrong?" he asked kneeling next to me.

            "Finn," I sobbed throwing myself into Peter's arms.

            "Shh it's ok," Peter whispered rocking my back and forth. I cried and I cried until there were no more tears. "Tell me what happened," Peter insisted once I had calmed down.

What the shmerrr??? Freaking Finn -_- but dat Peter doe! Awww he's so caring :) Tell me what you guys thought!!!