Chapter 20

Hey guys! I'm finally updating!!! So without further ado here's Chapter 20

"My car's just right over there," Tony said pointing to the left. I nodded and turned us so we were walking towards his car.

"How's everything else been in your life?" I asked as I helped him into the passenger's seat.

"Pretty good. This really sexy guy came into the shop after you left and he gave me his number and it was amazing. He was flirting with me like crazy and mmm girl!" Tony said excitedly as I went to the driver's side.

"That's amazing Tony," I said happily turning on the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"I know. His name is Warner and we've been texting all night and day and it's been amazing," Tony informed me as I drove towards my house.

"I'm happy for you Tony," I told him as we drove. My cell phone began ringing and I handed my bag to Tony to get the phone out. "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's your mom," he told me.

"Can you answer? I asked but he had already beaten me to it.

"Hey Pat!" Tony said putting her on speaker phone.

"Tony where's my daughter?" she asked semi frantically.

"Hi mom," I said leaning over slightly.

"Honey what is going on where are you?! Finnick came in saying something about a fire?" she asked.

"Yeah, mom the bakery caught fire, with Tony inside." I told her.

"Oh my god Tony, sweetie are you okay? How bad was the fire?" my mom interrogated.

"He's fine mom. The bakery is ruined. Like it was burned to the ground," I told her. "And to answer your first question I'm going home for the night. I'm a mess and I just want to sleep in my own bed tonight," I told her.

"Okay sweetie, I'll see you in the morning. Tony I'm glad you're okay. Love you both!"

"Love you!" Tony and I called before she hung up the phone.

"I love your mom," Tony chuckled putting my phone into my bag. "By the way... what's with the dress? And did your mom mean prince Finnick?" Tony asked.

"So I need to catch you up on my life once we get inside," I sighed as I pulled into the parking lot. We got out of the car and walked to the elevator in silence. Once we got up to my apartment I quickly unlocked the door and walked the two of us in.

"I can walk Josie," Tony chuckled moving away from me to stand on his own.

"Okay, make popcorn, pick a movie, and get settled I'm going to go change and find a pair or your pajama bottoms you've left here," I told him leaving the living room to go to my own room. I walked over to my dresser and opened the drawer that has my bottoms in it and located a pair. I grabbed a pair of black yoga shorts and then went to find a shirt. I decided on a light purple tank top. I slipped out of the dress and into my pajamas.

"Josie, Lyra's calling you!" Tony called as I exited my room with his pajama bottoms.

"Here," I said switching my phone for his pants. "Hey Lyr," I said answering the call.

"What the hell is going on Jo?! The bakery got burned down?" she asked.

"Yeah, how did you find out?" I asked.

"It's on the news dummy. Is everyone okay? Are you okay?" she asked.

"You're just like my mother," I informed her. "Everyone is fine. Tony was in the bakery but he's fine now and I'm a little shaken up but I'm okay," I nodded.

"Okay, well Terrence is here so I'll text you in the morning I love you boo! Tell Tony I'm glad he's okay," she told me before quickly hanging up before I could even reply.

"She hang up?" Tony asked coming back into the room.

"Yeah, Terrence was there. She said she's glad you're okay though," I told him settling in on the couch.

"Before we start the movie you promised you'd catch me up on your life," Tony reminded me.

"That's right," I nodded. "So when I was little I had these two best friends, Finn and James. We grew up together and grew really close. James was a bit older so we didn't get as close as me and Finn. Finn was my first love and well my first everything. Ten years ago when the King died Finn's father took over because he was the King's advisor. Ten years ago Finn and his family moved into the palace and I never heard from any family member again. Before Finn left he promised he'd see me again and when he did he'd marry me. Ten years later I find out he's marrying someone else." I say.

"What a dick," Tony interrupts.

"Yeah, anyways, I go to the palace because my mom forced me to. We get there and he doesn't even recognize me. Then he starts giving me mixed signals, he freaking kissed me! Multiple times, but he's getting married tomorrow... And then there's Peter." I sighed.

"Peter?"

"He's one of the butlers at the palace and Finn's best friend..." I said quietly. "He's sweet and he likes me and I like him but Finn keeps giving me mixed signals, I'm so confused," I told Tony.

"I'm sorry sweetie," Tony said hugging me.

"Let's watch the movie," I said softly. Tony nodded and quickly turned on my TV. It was the Avengers. "Seriously Tony?" I asked.

"Yep," he nodded "You need a feel good movie and this is a feel good movie," he replied happily.

"Okay weirdo," I nodded. We watched the whole move and then retired to my room.

"Night Josie," Tony said turning off the light and getting into bed.

"Night Tony," I muttered falling asleep.

Hey everyone! What did you think? Loving Tony? I do! And suggestions? Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Check out my other stories!

I love you all!

-Mia

P.S. if you see a Toby hiding in the chapter it's supposed to be Tony. When I finish the book I will edit thoroughly