Chapter 26

Hey everyone!

So this is a new chapter, a warning there is the beginning of a very intimate scene, but it's only a couple lines. Just so you are warned. Its over after the squiggles.

So I hope you enjoy chapter 26

"Hey Peter?" I asked suddenly.

"Yes Josie?" he chuckled looking down at me.

"Sleep with me," I told him.

"Sure, I'll stay here tonight," he nodded moving off of me.

"No, Peter, sleep with me," I said sitting up and taking off my shirt confidently.

"Oh... Oh!" Peter said looking at down and then back up at my face. "Josephine, are you sure about this? Are you sure you're not just being impulsive because of what happened tonight? Because I don't want to do this with you if you're going to regret it in the morning," Peter told me.

"Peter, you make me happy. You are one of the only people who have actually made me smile this week. Yes, this may be on impulse but I promise, I will absolutely not regret sleeping with you when we wake up," I told him before leaning over to kiss him. He smiled against my lips and rolled on top of me.

His lips disconnected from mine and he kissed my cheek before moving down to my neck leaving little pecks every now and then. When he reached my shoulder he kissed back up, pausing before my lips.

"We really need to get rid of these clothes because there is just too much space in between us," I informed him while tugging off his shirt. He chuckled and helped me remove the rest of our clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Peter," I muttered sleepily glancing over my shoulder at him.

"Hmm?" he hummed slightly opening his eyes.

"Definitely not going to regret this," I told him chuckling softly. He grinned and lightly kissed my shoulder.

"Neither am I," he smiled.

"You were amazing, by the way. I might just marry you because you cook, and because you're great in bed," I smirked. He laughed out loud at that.

"Glad you were satisfied," he grinned.

"Oh I think we were both satisfied," I laughed. "Multiple times."

"Very true," he smiled. "Now lets get some sleep, it's late," he said.

"Mhmm," I nodded closing my eyes and moving closer to him. That night I wasn't thinking of the betrayal of Finn or how heartbroken I was. That night I fell asleep in Peter's arms and all that was on my mind was the happiness and joy he made me feel.

"What the fuck?!" someone shouted in the morning causing me to jolt awake. I pulled the sheet over my chest as I sat up and looked around. Peter was no longer next to me but standing by the bed in sweats. In front of him stood Finn glaring at him.

"Calm down Finn," Peter said holding up his hands.

"You slept with her?" Finn growled at him.

"Yes," Peter said standing his ground.

"What the fuck man?" he asked pushing Peter.

"I care about her Finn," Peter told Finn carefully.

"So do I. You know how I feel about her and you betrayed me," Finn said and swung at Peter.

"Hey!" I shouted scrambling out of bed with the sheet, tripping over it and falling on the ground. "Shit," I grumbled.

"Jo," Finn said as both men came towards us.

"You need to stop Finn," I told him as Peter helped me up.

"What do you mean?" he asked pulling away.

"You got married last night Finnick, to someone else. You have vowed to be faithful ad take care of Ella. I loved you Finn, and you tore my heart out of my chest. You have utterly destroyed me more times this week then you did in the sixteen years we lived next to each other. It feels like ten years ago, watching you walk out of my life once again and I'm not going to apologize for sleeping with Peter because guess what. He's been the one to clean up each and every one of your messes with me. Every time you hurt me, Peter's the one to pick me back up. So you have absolutely no right to come in here, say you care about me, and swing at Peter when he's done nothing but make me happy," I yelled at Finn.

"Jo can I just please talk to you, in private," Finn begged.

"Peter, can you give us a minute?" I asked looking at him.

"Of course. I'm going to go get us some breakfast," he said kissing my head. He grabbed one of the shirts he'd left here over the week from the ground and handed it to me. "I'll be back," he whispered to me before leaving. I slipped the shirt over my head and then sat on the bed under the covers.

"Talk," I said nodding at Finn. "You wanted to talk, so talk," I said.

"Jo, I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you over the past week. And over the past years. I completely forgot about the promise, and for ten years I thought you were mad at me." He told me.

"I was mad at you. I thought you didn't want to be anywhere near me after you left. I didn't hear from you for years and yeah, it's kind of due to your mother not telling any of us we wanted to talk to each other and taking away your phones and such but you knew where I lived and you knew my number by heart. You left me and you made no effort to try and find me. So yeah, I was mad at you but that never stopped me from loving you." I explained.

"I know, and that's my fault," he nodded. "But I don't want to lose you," he told me.

"Lose me? You never had me. I'm happy with Peter. I would have been extremely happy with you but I'm not with you. And you have absolutely no right to keep me for any reason or restrict me from being happy. I watched you get married last night not because I wanted to, but because I wanted you to be happy even if it was with someone else," I growled.

"I know it's selfish and wrong and unfair, and wrong not to want you to be happy," Finn sighed.

"Then don't. Just stop butting into my life. Let me be happy," I said dropping to a whisper.

"I can't," he whispered. "I love you."

"But you have Ella. You have a beautiful new bride. Move on, and let me move on too. If not for me, do it for Ella. She doesn't deserve to be given half a heart. She is kind and she makes you happy. Do the same and make her happy as well," I told him.

"How do I stop loving you?" he asked.

"I'm leaving. We won't have contact and hopefully never have to see each other again," I replied.

"But I want to see you again," he answered.

"It's too painful for both of us if we do," I told him. "I'll leave after breakfast. Now please, leave."

"Okay," he sighed, knowing he had been defeated. "Just know I never meant to hurt you," he told me.

"I know," I whispered. "But you did." And with that he left my room, and my life forever.

Dun Dun DUN!!! So what did everyone think? Happy? Sad? Let me know what you think

And I just want to remind people that I do love hearing suggestions, but I may not adhere to them, this is my book and as I do appreciate the help if it strays from my very loose plan I will not incorporate it.

Anyways don't forget to Comment, Vote, and check out my other stories