Chapter 30 Pt. 1

Hey everyone, this is an update but only like half an update eventually this will combine with the part 2 I will post in a few days to make just one chapter 30 but for now... Enjoy!

Josephine's POV

"I brought food," Peter's voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw him with yet another tray of food. "What are you doing?" he asked seeing the suitcases emptied and my clothes all folded up.

"I'm getting ready to go home. It's been a really long week and I'm really ready to leave. I know there's still the crowning tonight and the breakfast tomorrow but I just don't think I can do it. Finn and I talked and got everything out and I think the best idea is just for me to leave and start regrouping my life. I still have to deal with my café and everything and it's just easier," I told him moving to the bed and sitting down. Peter joined me on the bed quietly. He handed me my plate and then made eye contact with me.

"Will this make you happy?" Peter asked as we began eating.

"It'll be easier than staying here any longer. I'm not going to deny that I love him because I do but that doesn't mean anything anymore so I might as well slip away so he and Ella can have a happy life. They were happy before I got here and what he's doing isn't fair, so I'm going to leave so they can go back to being happy," I explained in between bites of food.

"That makes sense. But what about you?" he asked.

"I'll go back to my apartment, start working on the café and figuring out what I should do about it and then get on with my life. I'm 24, I deserve to be happy and this time I have nothing holding me back. I never got attached because I always thought me and Finn would get married but now that that's all cleared up I can go on with my life and start trying to be happy," I shrugged. We had finished eating and put our plates on the bedside table.

"Hey Jo?" he asked imitating me from last night.

"Yeah Peter," I laughed.

"Will you go steady with me?" he asked with a straight face. I stared at him for a moment before he broke and started laughing.

"Go steady? Are we in the 50's all of a sudden?" I asked laughing along with him.

"Yes we are. So will you go steady with me Josephine Garner?" Peter asked staring me in the eyes.

"Okay but you have to ask me in 21st century lingo," I said with a laugh.

"Lingo? Who says lingo anymore?" Peter laughed.

"Will you just ask me idiot?" I said shoving his shoulder.

"Josephine Garner, will you go out with me?" he asked holding my hand.

"I'll think about it," I said nonchalantly.

"You little-" Peter said in a playful voice, lunging towards me.

I let out a squeal and hopped off the bed. We ran around my room for a few minutes playing cat and mouse until he grabbed me by the waist and spun me around in the air. I let out a loud laugh and curled around his arms to not fall out.

He flopped us on the bed and began kissing my neck. His lips moved down my arms until he reached my fingers. He then starts kissing back up my arm. He did that to both arms and then he moved down to my stomach. He pushed up his shirt until its under my breasts and begins kissing, licking, sucking and biting my stomach, waist, and hips.

"Peter," I breathed out becoming more aroused.

"So was that a yes that you would go out with me?" he asked stopping his sweet torture.

"What?" I asked forgetting our earlier conversation.

"You saying yes to going out with me right?" he asked again. It then clicked. "Because I really only should continue what I'm doing with someone I'm going out with," He said nipping at my hip bone causing me to giggle.

"Yes you jerk I'll go out with you," I said rolling my eyes. He grinned and then began kissing down my left leg all the way to my ankle. He then kissed up the inside of the left leg and when he got to my inner thigh he switched over to the other leg to tease me.

"Peter," I whined as he kissed down the right leg.

"Yes love?" he asked innocently.

"You're a tease," I informed him. He laughed against my skin and began his ascent up my right leg. Finally, he got to the spot I wanted the most causing me to arch my back and moan.

"So did you say yes only because you wanted me to keep going?" Peter joked once we had finished and were laying, once again, naked in my bed.

"Obviously," I joked back. He rolled his eyes at me but kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you said yes," he told me.

"I am too. That itch really needed to be scratched," I grinned.

"You're just using me for my body," Peter said dramatically.

"That I am. And your cooking abilities," I nodded. "I need to pack," I sighed sitting up and looking at my suitcases.

"I can help," Peter offered sitting up next to me and kissing my shoulder.

"No, that's okay, but you can keep me company," I said with a smile.

"I'm good at doing that," he smiled. I slipped out of the bed and quickly threw on some undergarments and then some yoga capris and a flowy light blue tank top. I put my two suitcases on the bed and began organizing and my folded clothes so that everything fit.

"What about your dresses?" Peter asked as I put some pants in one of the cases.

"What about them?" I asked looking up at him.

"The queen said you can take them home so where are you going to put them?" he asked. He had a good question.

"I hadn't thought about that. I'll probably just keep them in the dress bags they came in and then hang them in the taxi when I get in," I replied.

"Makes sense," he nodded. "Did you tell your mom you were going to leave this..." he started before looking at the time "afternoon?" he finished.

"What time is it?" I asked I thought it was only like nine in the morning.

"It's ten to noon," he told me.

"Where did the morning go?" I asked. "I thought we woke up at like 8," I sighed.

"We did. And then we had breakfast, and then worked out for a bit," Peter said with a wink in my direction.

"Oh yeah," I nodded with a smile. "That was a good way to spend the morning." I said. "As for my mom, I'll just text her when I leave and say it's something to do with the café and she'll understand," I shrugged.

"Okay," Peter nodded.

"So what do you think about a movie date on Saturday?" Peter asked after a moment of silence.

"What would we go see?" I asked.

"It's up to you," he told me.

"Well I will get back to you on that. I have to figure out stuff with the café first so I can find a way to get back on my feet with it," I reminded him.

"Of course. Let me know if I can help in any way okay?" he said kissing my hand that was in front of him.

"I will," I promised. "I think I'm done," I said looking at the suitcases and then looking around. "Yup. That's everything," I nodded.

Hey Please tell me what you guys all thought! I love hearing from you and knowing who my readers are! Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Check out my other stories! 

Love you all!

-Mia