Chapter 27

Hey Friends... It's been a while... Sorry about the long wait I've been majorly blocked for a while now and insanely busy with school and work. But I finally did it and I hopefully will keep writing because it's my spring break and I don't have a lot of time.

Recap:

"How do I stop loving you?" he asked.

"I'm leaving. We won't have contact and hopefully never have to see each other again," I replied.

"But I want to see you again," he answered.

"It's too painful for both of us if we do," I told him. "I'll leave after breakfast. Now please, leave."

"Okay," he sighed, knowing he had been defeated. "Just know I never meant to hurt you," he told me.

"I know," I whispered. "But you did." And with that he left my room, and my life forever. I sighed and looked around my room. I had made a mess over the past week in this room. I moved to the suitcase that laid on the floor and opened them up. I emptied out the remaining clothes from the case and began refolding and reorganizing the clothes thinking about everything that had happened in the past week.

Peter's POV (One Day Ago):

I was kissing and slightly biting Josephine's neck when all of a sudden we heard "Knock knock." James flung open the door completely ruining the moment. I was launched off of Josie onto the bed. When I looked at her she was all flushed and fixing her hair. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" James asked chuckling.

"No of course not," Josephine said looking down and blushing.

"Yeah, sure," James said leaning against the door. "I need to talk to you Jojo, should I come back later?"

"No, I can talk to you now. Let's take a walk," She said scrambling up. "Peter, um, make yourself at home I'll be back later," She said quickly giving me a smile.

"Will do," I nodded while shooting her a wink just before she slipped out the door with James. After she was out of the room I leaned back until I was all the way laying down and smiled. She was absolutely amazing and constantly on my mind. Finn and James used to talk about her all the time when we were younger but they didn't give her justice. I had just closed my eyes when there was a knock on the door.

"Josephine," Finn's voice poured in. I sat up and then went to the door. AS I opened it Finn's smile turned into a glare.

"She's not here Finn. James just came by and then went on a walk," I said before he could say anything.

"You're in here again?" Finn asked, still glaring at me.

"Yeah, we were watching a movie," I replied shrugging.

"Why are you hanging out with her so much?" Finn asked.

"Maybe because I like her," I replied getting angry.

"Oh please, you're just stringing her along. Have you got in her pants yet?" Finn asked angrily. What the fuck?! I opened my mouth the tell him off but Josephine beat me to it.

"Alright that's enough," She sneered pushing open the door.

"Jo!" Finn said turning to face her

"Just get out Finn. We finished talking last night. There's nothing more to say so please leave," she muttered. She looked so defeated. She pushed past him and grabbed a pair of red Vans and slipped them on.

"Jo, we're not done talking," Finn insisted.

"Well right now we are. I have to go. Peter I'll be back later. I'm going out for a few hours," She said.

"With who?" Finn asked.

"Your brother. We're going out to lunch," She informed us while grabbing her wallet and jacket. "I'll see you later guys," She said and then left the room. Finn and I were left in a really awkward silence for a few seconds when he turned to glare at me again.

"Finn what is your problem?" I asked looking at him. "Ella is your fiancée and tomorrow she's going to be your wife. You're hurting her. A lot." I told him.

"I know that. But it's hard to let her go. I love her Finn. I've never stopped loving her," Finn said.

"Let her be happy Finn," I sighed.

"I want to make her happy," he told me.

"Yeah, well you can't," I said and left the room. I went to my room and hopped in the shower. What did Josephine see in Finn? Did she see anything in me? From the minute she stepped into the palace and I saw her I knew there was something different about her. The way she held herself was different. She didn't look happy to be at the palace yet nervous. As we toured the palace we laughed and joked and I knew she was special. Then we ran into Finn and the fact that he didn't recognize her was astonishing.

I finished my shower and went into the main room. I dried off and changed into some sweats and t-shirt before flopping onto the bed. Before I knew it my eyes closed and I was asleep. Two hours I woke up and looked around. It was 6:30, the rehearsal dinner was in half an hour. I got up and changed into a light blue dress shirt with black dress pants and a black tie. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth before leaving my room and heading over to Josephine's room. I knocked on the door lightly before waiting. I knocked once more before opening the door and peering in. She had come back and made a different mess at her table but she wasn't in here. Maybe she already went down?

I went downstairs into the chapel and looked around. James and Kira were standing a little way away talking to each other while smiling.

"Hey," I said walking over to them. "Is Jo around?" I asked.

"No," James said looking at me. "I thought she'd be with you."

"She wasn't in her room when I swung by," I shrugged.

"Well that's odd," Kira said softly. The doors opened and I turned around and in walked Ella looking confused.

"Hey have you guys seen Finn? He left our room just twenty minutes ago but he's not here," Ella said coming over to us.

"Huh," Kira said looking at us. "Let's just wait a bit." We all nodded and sat down.

After about half an hour the door burst open and in walked Finn slightly covered in soot. I shot him and saw him shrug.

"I am so sorry I'm late. There was an accident and I needed to help out Josephine," he said.

"What happened?" James immediately asked.

"Her bakery caught fire and burned down," Finn said looking down.

What do you guys think? I finally did Peter's POV. Anyone want to slap Finn? Please give thoughts, opinions, and suggestions ? Please let me know what you think!

I hope ya'll enjoyed it! Until next time!

-Mia