Chapter 18

Hey lovlies! I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry. I've had the worst writers block and it sucks :( BUT WE'RE UP TO 1.1K VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys so much! Ya'll are the best and I couldn't have done it without you. Lets try and get those views up even more!

 Without further ado I present Chapter 18... Finally.

Recap: "Thanks for coming out to lunch with me," James said as we walked up the stairs.

"No problem, thanks for inviting me, it was great to spend some time with you and catch up," I replied. We got to my door and he kissed my cheek. "I'll see you at the birthday party," I said smiling at him.

"Alright," he nodded. I went inside and saw that my room was empty. I guess Finn and Peter took their argument elsewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josephine's POV

After finding out my room was empty I used it as my sanctuary. Tonight was the rehearsal dinner for the wedding, and I was supposed to show up. I turned on the TV and curled up on my bed watching a couple of hours worth of pointless shows. At around 7:30 I turned off the TV and began getting ready for the event. I put some of my hair up in a mini bun and lightly curled the rest. I then applied a nice natural smokey eye and some light pink lipstick. I then got up and went to the closet and grabbed my dress for this evening. It was a nice blush pink floor length dress with a criss cross sweetheart neckline. I slid my feet into my silver heels and began heading to the door at 8:45 when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Josephine!" Tony cried out of the phone.

"Tony what's wrong?"I asked.

"I'm so sorry Josie, I don't know what happened. It was a complete accident," he said frantically.

"Tony, calm down, what's wrong?" I said grabbing the door handle.

"The bakery, Josie it's a real mess," he sobbed.

"What's wrong with the bakery?" I asked getting frantic as well.

"It caught fire," he said softly.

"I'm sorry, I think I heard you wrong did you say my bakery caught fire?!" I shouted.

"I don't know what happened. I put the cakes in and cleaned up the kitchen and then went to clean up the front and then all of a sudden the fire alarm was ringing and there were flames. I tried to stop it but it was too much smoke. I passed out," Tony rambled.

"Whoa, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. The firemen are here now putting out the fire. They want you to come down," he told me.

"I'm on my way," I said and hung up. I quickly ran out of my room and jogged to the stairs. As I was running down the hall to the garage I slammed into someone.

"Whoa there tiger slow down," Finn said holding my shoulders.

"Sorry, move Finn," I said stepping back.

"Hey, Jo why are you crying?" he asked moving back into my way.

"Finn I swear to god you better move right now I'm kinda in a hurry I have to go," I said.

"Aren't you coming to the rehearsal?" he asked. "You're dressed for it," he said taking in my appearance.

"No, I have to go, my bakery caught fire I have to get down there!" I shouted.

"What?" he asked.

"Finn!" I screamed angrily.

"Let me drive you. You're in no state to drive right now," he said looking at me.

"No Finn, you have to get to the rehearsal," I said shaking my head.

"They can wait half an hour," he said shrugging.

"Finnick," I said sternly.

"Josephine," he replied in the same tone. "As your old best friend let me do this for you."

"Fine," I nodded.

"Good," he said and turned around. Together we jogged to the garage and hopped in a car.

"It's on Whistle street," I told him as we backed out of the garage.

"Got it," he nodded.

Exactly thirteen minutes later I saw the plumes of smoke rising up as we turned onto Whistle.

"Oh god," I whispered as the car came to a stop. I threw open my door and hopped out and started running towards the fire trucks.

"Excuse me miss, civilians aren't allowed through," a police officer said as I tried to get under the yellow police tape.

"That's my bakery," I told him. "I'm Josephine. I'm looking for a Tony Hills, he was in the shop when it caught fire."

"He's right this way," the police officer said holding up the police tape. Right at that moment Finn came up and tried to follow. "Sir you're not allowed through." The officer informed Finn.

"I'm with her," Finn said looking at me.

"Finn, go back home, tell my mom what happened and let her know I'll call her when I get the chance," I instructed him.

"Jojo," Finn sighed.

"Do it Finn! I'm not really in the mood to be questioned!" I ground out. After a moment he nodded and turned back around to go to the car. "Thank you!" I called after him. He looked back at me and smiled and nodded.

"So where is Tony?" I asked turning to the officer again.

UH OH!!!!!! What do you think's gonna happen? What do you want to happen? 

Dress at beginning!

Hey People! So I know it was kinda short, good news is that I do have more ideas I just wanted to get something out finally after waiting two months.

Note: If you guys comment on the stuff I write more because I know you guys want me to. Also please give suggestions because after this I have to come up with a new conflict :/

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and check out my other stories.