Chapter 24

Hey guys! So I am updating again as a late Christmas gift. I had it written but wasn't around my computer. Plus I wanted you to wait all anxiously. So I'm going East to Boston to visit some family and I'm not sure when and for how long I'll be around wifi so I just wanted to let you know that I will be writing and will try and update if I can, if not i'll give a big update when I get back.

Now on to chapter 25!

"Jo!" I heard faintly. "Josephine! Please wake up!" the voice was becoming a bit clearer. "God damn it you idiot wake the hell up!" The voice was now distinctly James. "Josephine please, you owe me. Wake up," he begged.

My eyes slowly peeled open. I was no longer in my bathroom. I was in what looked like a hospital room. I looked to my left where I felt something holding onto my hand. James sat there staring at me in relief.

"You're awake," he stated sighing. "You're a fucking moron you know that right?" he asked, now glaring at me.

"I don't even know what the hell happened. I remember storming out of the ballroom and turning on the shower and oh..." I said coming to the realization.

"Yeah oh! You tried to take a shower while drunk and angry!" James yelled at me.

"I'm sorry okay! I didn't realize. Now where am I?" I asked looking around.

"You're at the palace infirmary. You gave all of us quite a scare. I didn't find you until maybe two, three hours after you left the party. I went up to check on you to see if you were still here and I heard the shower running but you weren't answering. I went in and found you on the floor of the shower passed out. I thought you were dead Josephine," James told me. "Anyways I turned off the water, grabbed a towel and took you down here. They said you hit your head pretty hard, you're going to have a mild concussion for a bit but you were passed out from all the alcohol you drank," he informed me.

"I'm sorry I scared you," I sighed.

"It wasn't just me you scared. Everyone staying at the palace was heading out of the ballroom when they saw me tearing through the halls with you passed out in my arms. They're all waiting in the kitchen. I couldn't leave you alone in here I was too worried about you." He told me. "I'm actually going to go find a doctor and then if we can we'll go to the kitchen but if not we'll bring everyone to you," James told me.

"Alrighty," I nodded. James got up and left the room to go find a doctor and I lad my head back down and stared at the ceiling.

James's POV

"Jojo are you okay?" I heard Finn ask Josie. Is he an idiot?

"What the hell do you think Finnick?!" Josie exploded angrily. My brother's eyes widened and I coughed up the water I'd been in the middle of drinking. "You really want to ask me... me of all people if I'm okay?" She asked laughing a bit, probably because she was a little more than just tipsy at this point.

"Jo," I said touching her hand.

"No, I'm just going to go. Ella you looked beautiful. I hope you two live happily ever after," She said standing and grabbing her clutch. She turned and began to walk away swiftly, which was surprising because of the amount of drinks she'd already had.

"Josephine-" I heard Ella begin to say after her taking a step to follow her.

"Ella, I think it's better if you just gave her some air. Finn, that was really stupid," I told him watching Josephine stomp away. "What the hell did you think she was going to say?" I asked finally turning and glaring at her. "Do you know how hard it was to get her to come to the reception? She was about to leave Finnick! She was going to disappear from our lives again forever this time. You had to have known she was going to be destroyed over this," I lectured him.