Chapter 17

Hey everyone I know it's been a really long time since I've updated and I'm so sorry about that! I hope you enjoy yet another chapter in Finn's POV. Please let me know what you think and what you want to read!!!

BTW almost 1,000 views thank you all so much for that it makes me so happy to see how much people like my story! Please don't forget to vote, comment, and check out my other stories lets see if we can get some of the other stories to this many views too!

I waited for Josephine to arrive this night as well. Soon after the party started she came in with Peter... again. I groaned softly and sunk down in my seat pouting. I watched as they went over to Jo's mother and started talking and laughing. Soon the two of them left her mother and began walking towards us. I straightened up in my seat and watched them carefully.

"Your majesties," Josephine said curtseying in front of us.

"Hello Josephine, you look lovely this evening," my mother said getting up and hugging her. She took the words right out of my mouth.

"Thank you your majesty," she said smiling widely. Her smile lit up the whole room.

"Josephine?" my dad asked staring at her as he slowly stood.

"Yes Leo it's James's and Finn's friend Josephine," my mom nodded. My dad rushed towards her and brought her up into a huge hug.

"You've gotten so big Josie," my dad laughed letting go of her. He was one of the only ones who called her that.

"Ten years tends to do that," she laughed lightly. "Well I just came to say hello and to thank you for inviting us and letting us stay in your home," she smiled again.

"It's no problem at all," my dad smiled.

"Jo would you like to dance?" Peter asked her as she stepped back. No! Don't dance with him!

"Yes," she nodded. "Goodbye your highnesses."

"Goodbye Josie," the king said as Peter led her towards the dance floor. I watched as they waltzed around the floor for a couple minutes before getting up and going over to them.

"Peter might I cut in?" I asked coming up behind Peter."

"Um," Peter said glancing at Josephine.

"I won't cause any trouble," I said quickly. I just wanted her to talk to me.

"It's ok Peter," Jojo said softly to him. Peter nodded and let her go.

"I'll be at the bar," Peter told her with the unspoken 'if you need me' added.

"Shouldn't you be dancing with Ella?' she asked as we began dancing.

"She's talking to people," I replied easily.

"Okay," she finally nodded.

I sighed. "Is this how it's going to be? Polite, simple conversations in public but avoiding each other during the day?" I asked sadly.

"Don't worry it's only for a few more days." She replied.

"Even so, I don't want it to be that way," I responded stubbornly. "I'm sorry for never contacting you all those years ago."

"Finn, I told you it's fine," she said not meeting my gaze.

"Can we go somewhere else to talk?" I asked suddenly.